Al-Qaida Gives "Final Warning" to America

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:46 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Brandon, the war in Iraq was built on lies. It was unjust and unneeded as one former CIC has said. That in itself is historic. A former American CIC calling the current CIC's war unjust and unneeded. Most Americans agree Bushie deliberately lied us into war. That is a huge accusation.

But you quoted casualty figures as though they implied that the war shouldn't have been started. That is illogical, since both just and unjust wars have casualties. Furthermore, the recent casualties you mentioned were largely the result of the other side putting bombs in public places.

As to the lies, I absolutely defy you to....now listen carefully:

Specify one statement that the president made about the reasons he advocated invasion, and then provide some evidence that it was a lie. Do this in your own words. Should you choose to actually do this, do not just post a link to a hundred vague claims in someone else's words. Just one statement the president made and evidence that it was a lie please.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:52 am
Brandon, I was only pointing out more blood on the hands of Bushie and Bushies.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 11:14 am
Yawn!!

Another final warning?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 02:45 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Brandon, I was only pointing out more blood on the hands of Bushie and Bushies.

Like blood on FDR's hands every day in WW2, or that of the Continental Congress during the American Revolution. There are casualties in every war, are there not? It simply does not prove that starting the war was wrong unless you believe that all wars are wrong.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 06:21 pm
Blue,
WW2 was built on lies also.

Are you going to deny that,or are you going to say that there is a difference?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 06:38 pm
mysteryman, there's no denying that Henry Ford, J D Rockefeller, Dupont, Walker/Bush, etc, were all in partnership with Hitler and his military industrial complex if that's what you mean.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 07:20 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman, there's no denying that Henry Ford, J D Rockefeller, Dupont, Walker/Bush, etc, were all in partnership with Hitler and his military industrial complex if that's what you mean.

No,I mean Roosevelt KNEW that the attack on Pearl Harbor was coming,and did not warn the base.
He allowed the Japanese to attack US Naval vessels,and did nothing to retaliate,thereby allowing American sailors to die.
He allowed US flagged cargo ships to be used to haul supplies for the British,thereby opening them up to attack by German subs,while we were supposed to be neutral.

Roosevelt wanted into the war,but he didnt want to admit it.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 07:27 pm
mysteryman, so you finally admit Bushie lied because he wanted the war and so he allowed the new Pearl Harbor his PNAC cronies wanted.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 07:37 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
mysteryman, so you finally admit Bushie lied because he wanted the war and so he allowed the new Pearl Harbor his PNAC cronies wanted.

No,
I was more pointing out that you seem to want to overlook the fact that other Presidents might have done the same thing,resulting in millions dying,not just a few thousand.

Why the double standard?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 09:34 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Blue,
WW2 was built on lies also.

Are you going to deny that,or are you going to say that there is a difference?

No difference at all between America's involvement in WWII and Iraq! None at all. And here I was thinking that killer medical grade weed wasn't readily available in Kentucky.
0 Replies