Lesson#2: Git 'er Drunk!

McTag

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:18 am
I had some schnapps last night.

It's 06:17 here.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:52 am
Whoops, sorry Bill, jumped right over your post and didn't see it.
I would be pleased to join you in a drink, but I hate having wine late at night, even in cyberland.
Here, harsh reality dawns, it's morning, and it's tea for me...which reminds me, it must be getting cold. Must go pour some more.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:54 am
6:17...it should be illegal to get up that early. brrrr.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 12:57 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:
heh, i think i'll have a drink now. what will you have, o'bill?
Not a bad idea, really. I've worked long enough. How about I crack open a bottle of my favorite; Alexander Valley Cabernet? Any takers?

ahh, how did you know? Cabernet, a nice, full bodied one, with a blackberry overtone, is among my favorites. only a rich, luscious rioja can top that. but it's off to bed for me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 07:03 am
Drinking is how I met... and married.... my ex husband

>siiiiiiiigh<
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 01:57 pm
Dag, you slept with a gypsy?

Uhhhhhh....

Anyway, hook me up with some wine. Let me get my funnell.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2006 03:10 pm
yes, why not (to both your questions).
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 09:52 am
GUS
There is nothing there. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 10:04 am
As with Soz, alcohol has had no effect on me getting invovled in relationships either.

TTH, who is this "GUS"?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 10:07 am
You need to get a tatoo, Slap: GDGNGB

Get Drunk, Get Naked, Get Busy.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2007 06:32 am
Booze leading to a relationship? None.

Booze leading to sex. Umm. Never. cough cough. At least I was single when it happened! yeah yeah .

Oh the truth can be ugly. Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2007 07:09 am
I once called a club owner from the phone in my hotel room and was putting some dates on the books while in the middle of doing his wife.... it was pretty funny.... 25+ years later they are still married so all's well that ends well....
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 07:02 am
Quote:
On another thread, someone mentioned if it weren't for alcohol, she would never have had a boyfriend.

Slappy, was this me?
Because it's true.

All of my boyfriends and all of the times I've cheated on them has all been under the influence of alcohol.

But I'm at art school, so it's allowed.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 03:52 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
But I'm at art school, so it's allowed.
Laughing My neighbor in college sent his resume to every big company in the Minneapolis market, complete with a very short questionnaire explaining his availability for interviews. He was subsequently quite dismayed when he only got one returned to him with the misspelled word available circled on it. Laughing So he added the letter to his portfolio.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 05:35 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Quote:
On another thread, someone mentioned if it weren't for alcohol, she would never have had a boyfriend.

Slappy, was this me?
Because it's true.l of .

No clue...I started this thread last year.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 06:17 pm
My second wife and I were at a party.

Lots of people, lots of booze and beer and loud music, some good smoke then some more booze, lots of laughter and talk.

I was dancing with everybody, fast dances and reggae dances and killer aerobic workout dances and slow dances. Everybody was in the middle of the living room, moving and a'groving and changing partners on the fly.

It was during one of the slow dances that the woman I was dancing with seemed to me to putting some moves on me. Her hands were drifting up and down me and there was cupping and squeezing which I must say I felt obliged to reciprocate.

I did.

Then in the middle of a less loud music moment I heard her say "Let's go mess around." I nodded my head and took her hand to head upstairs,
but when I looked at her I noticed she was my second wife.

Now, I must have looked surprised.

I must have looked surprised because she saw how surprised I looked.

It is not good to look surprised at such moments.

She knew in an instant that I hadn't known it was she who had been doing all of the hand grips and dips, cupping included, and NOTHING I could say could take back that look on my face.

I did not do any more dancing that night.

Joe(and not much of anything else either)Nation
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 06:21 pm
does that mean you were too occupied upstairs?

Bi-Polar (ever hopeful for his friends) Bear
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 02:57 am
Joe,
I'm jealous of you
Joe (being able to put a little phrase in the middle of your username.) nation

I wish I had thought of that first. Maybe I could do it too:

Pentacle (although on second thoughts I can't really think of anything to put, and if that became a trend, then my posts would take a lot more time to post than they already do) Queen.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 02:58 am
Hey we could steal it and piss him off, just like we did with francis's avatar!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 03:10 am
PentQ:

Several years ago I recall reading about a British woman who went to a party and got drunk and while she was puking her guts out a third story window some persons came up behind her and had their way with her. She found out later she was pregnant and she wanted the court to order every male at the party to submit to a DNA test.

The problem was she was so drunk that night that she couldn't remember the addresss of the party.

My question is: Did you ever get that drunk again?

PentQ. PentQ very much.

Joe(sure. steal the only unique thing about me.)Nation
0 Replies