I HATE MYSELF TODAY AND WITH GOOD REASON FOR IT

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:02 am
I have been doing quite a bit of introspection here lately for a number of reasons. I've seen some things about myself I like and some that I don't. Recently, it seems quite a few were upset with me for posting on another site that I wanted other Christians to come to A2K, wait, the best thing to do is to just post that and go from there: be right back with it.

[quote]Hi Everyone!

How has God blessed me today? He sent me some real angels! Some know me from A2K, some don't. It's getting rough on that forum. The non-believers are really rebelling against God's word. I think those of you that post on A2K realize that.

I am asking if any of you do go to A2K and post in the Spirituality & Religion Forums, please DO NOT post in the threads that the atheists start that clearly are to mock the Lord! If we stay out of those threads, they will die from their own evil.

And those of you that do not post on Able2know.com, I encourage you to do so. We are in a spiritual war today. We need as many Christians as we can possibly get to stand united against the father of lies.

I want to see this site grow to be something so glorifying to God! We can all do that by finding others to come here. But, please, please, do not PM or directly ask anyone on A2K to join SpiritWarriors. That's against the TOS. I am in contact with a lot of the Christians there and I am telling them about this site to get them to come here.

We have to put forth our best Christlike armor we can my brothers and sisters in Christ. The Beast knows that his time is short and he grows angry.

I am so blessed to be able to be a part of this site and I am so sorry I have't been visiting much, but I definitely will be from now on!

Love in Christ,

Momma Angel [/quote]

I was looking through another forum and came across this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5464505634137914176

My first thought was: Oh my God! That's what the posters on A2K must think about that post I made on the other forum!

How do I apologize to all of you? How do I tell you how sorry I am that I did not realize that this (the behavior of the woman in the video) is how you must have seen me in relation to that post? That is not what I am. I am not like that at all, but I can surely see how anyone that would read that post on from the other site would see me that way.

How hurtful that must have been for you. How offensive it must have been and still is. It doesn't matter whether my intentions were good or not. What matters is it offended so many and I worried more about defending my behavior than I did seeing what damage that caused you.

I can only ask for your forgiveness. I probably don't deserve it and I wouldn't blame you if you did not forgive me for it. I am going to keep that video in my favorites and whenever I start feeling like I am needing to defend God, go on the offensive about my faith, or just think I have the audacity to view others in any other way but lovingly and understanding, I'm going to play it and get another good slap in the face.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,521 • Replies: 64
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:18 am
welcome to the dark side but keep in mind "more light" means greater understanding, not burning witches.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:18 am
I hear ya, dys. Thanx.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:20 am
Dys said it well.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:23 am
MA, for the first few years I was on a2k my signature line was "fiat lux" (let there be light). I really like that idea.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:26 am
What an egomaniac . . .
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:34 am
Setanta wrote:
What an egomaniac . . .

well, yeah I guess I am but well deserved in my mind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:38 am
I wasn't referring to you, although i am familiar with the pride with which you promote your position as Supreme Poopity Head . . .
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:41 am
Yeah? kiss my go-to-hell! I am the supreme and when I cross-dress I look just like Diana Ross (sorta)
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 11:44 am
I didn't know Diana Ross had a beard.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 12:11 pm
Well said, dyslexia.

Egomaniac? Nah, that lady in the video is kind of manic, but ego doesn't seem to enter.

Oh, Dys.... Could you sing us a few bars of Where Did Our Love Go?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 12:30 pm
that lady sure was fat.....and kinda loud.....

I don't think I liked her very much.

You know, some people really do need to get bitch slapped sometimes. Her husband looked like he was getting ready to, but she could've sat on him....

Maybe a tranq dart first.

I'm so glad I don't watch much TV.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 01:41 pm
The last time i watched tv Groucho M was big. Matter of fact the show was in black and white. I was fascinated by the little cage that came down.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 03:41 pm
Shocked

That woman is SO scary. So, so, scary!

MA, no way can you ever compare to THAT woman. You never ever scared me like that. No one in the world ever scared me like that before, except perhaps my mother, but not in the same way as SHE did.

Shocked

Don't hate yourself. You, at least not from what I've seen, are nothing like her. Nothing! NOTHING!

But I will now hate you forever for showing me that video. Laughing

Naw, I'm kidding. I forgave you the moment I stopped watching. Give us a hug. Don't feel bad. You may have different opinions to us, but you're polite and kind and no way would you throw a hissy fit like that (not that I've seen, anyway).
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 03:52 pm
MA- That show was a caricature. The reason that caricatures are so funny is because there is a grain of truth in them.

If you learned something from it, then I think that you have learned something very important. I tip my hat to you! Very Happy
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:41 pm
Wolfie,

You are a dear but yes, I'm afraid that some of what was in that woman was in me. I don't like it. I hate it as a matter of fact. I didn't see it no matter who told me. I had to see it for myself. It's a hard pill to swallow but I'm going to do it. I'm going to learn how not to hurt anyone with what I believe.

Thank you so very much for your kind words.

Phoenix,

You know how I feel about you. A grain of truth? Well, how about a whole grainery? Thank you for being who you are.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:45 pm
I have seen that video before and, until Momma posted a picture of herself earlier today, I had always thought the woman in the video was Momma Angel.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:47 pm
Leave it to you to make me laugh when I feel about two inches tall. Gus, you're something special.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:52 pm
I ride with the dark forces, Momma Angel. Dys is our leader. We wear dark clothes and long flowing capes and the thundering hooves of our horses cause the christians to flee.

We are legion.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 08:54 pm
You ARE a hoot. Laughing
0 Replies