Madonna's child: Are you gay?

Linkat

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 05:29 pm
Don't ya just hate it when your children ask hard questions?

Madonna says she had some explaining to do when her daughter, Lourdes, asked about that kiss with Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

Her daughter asked, `Mom, you know they say that you are gay?' And Madonna answered, `Oh, do they? Why?' And she says, `Because you kissed Britney Spears.'"

Madonna's answer `No, it just means I kissed Britney Spears. I am the mommy pop star and she is the baby pop star. And I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 671 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 05:32 pm
I love those kinda kid questions. They never come at a time when you can mull things over - and they're never the questions you're prepared for.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 05:37 pm
I hope Madonna has has the opportunity to answer a lot of similar questions to her kids over the years. I think she's got a lot to answer for.

OK, I admit it, I've never been a fan...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 06:16 pm
Mommy, why did you blow a soda bottle on tv?

Why are you such a whore?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 07:41 pm
Mo asked me to contrast and compare a guitar and a jellyfish and wouldn't take just the contrast as an answer.

I'd rather explain why I kissed Brittany Spears.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 06:40 am
Where they heck did he get contrast and compare? Did he even know what the two meant. I admit to making up answers to such types of questions that there really is no answer for.

I do have to agree with D'artagnan. Funny how some one so extreme in one sense has to know understand why it isn't always a great thing to be so explicet.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 07:43 am
Perhaps Mo is a reincarnation of a '60's humanities professor at a liberal arts college?

I spent four years comparing and contrasting on command.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 08:29 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Mommy, why did you blow a soda bottle on tv?

Why are you such a whore?

Do you think Ewan Mcgreger will have to answer to his kids when they ask, Daddy why did you get your knob out in so many films?'

Sharon Stone got her minge out, hasnt done her career any harm.

Id imagine Madonna has many good answers to as many questions as her kids want to throw at her.

Why do you call Madonna a whore?What has she done that others havnt?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 11:41 am
Calm down, just busting on your idol.

I appreciate women with loose morals as much as anyone.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2006 09:36 pm
"I passed my energy on to her, and so enlightened with my holy saliva, she went right out and married a white trash piece of ****, whose new album will be worse than everything I've released in the past twenty years combined! Okay, sweetie, it's time for bed."
0 Replies