Is homosexuality a bad thing?

failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:15 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Its parallel, goes side by side, but not ensemble !
http://www.photosfan.com/images/black-and-colored-drinking-water1.jpg
Like this?

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:29 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Its parallel, goes side by side, but not ensemble !
And by the way History does not disagree, Cultural RELATIVITY does not signify CULTURAL MIXING or LOSING IDENTITY...

"Cultural mixing"... sounds exciting! How exactly does one lose their identity because of homosexuals?

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

I can acknowledge the merit of other society´s and community´s without directly needing to share their perception...

Then there isn't any conflict in letting homosexuals get married. Perfect.

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

in fact, the more I see and comprehend my specificity´s, the best I can understand the right others have to theirs !

Then in time you'll be able to catch up and understand that homosexuals getting married doesn't rob you of your identity.

A
R
T
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:34 pm
@failures art,
Hell no !!!
That photo its a "cheap" move failures... I would n´t do it to you !
failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:36 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
You'd let me drink out of your water fountain? Mighty kind of ya.

I'm asking you to confront the mentality you are promoting. I'm sorry it is not comfortable.

A
R
T
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:38 pm
@failures art,
Quote:
"Cultural mixing"... sounds exciting! How exactly does one lose their identity because of homosexuals?

...told you before, not about homosexuals alone...its about all other "concept pirating" around !
squinney

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:40 pm
Admiring your patients, F'Art.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:40 pm
@failures art,
Promoting the right to Conceptual Identity is not much to ask...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:42 pm
@squinney,
If you want to address me address me, I am not hiding ! Actually I use my real name !
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:44 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Well, Elvis did steal rock 'n' roll from black people, so I guess it makes sense for white musicians to stop playing music. Perhaps Eminem should give back his grammys for his rap albums. I guess non-asians shouldn't practice martial arts. I guess non-hispanics shouldn't salsa dance. Oh and women shouldn't be wearing trousers. It's obscene! It's... it's... it's piracy!

A
R
T
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:46 pm
@failures art,
Quote:
Then in time you'll be able to catch up and understand that homosexuals getting married doesn't rob you of your identity.

If they change the nature of my community concept they do !
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:49 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
If they change the nature of my community concept they do !

it will not change your identity much, because your identity was pretty much set by the time you were 25yo.....it will greatly effect the individual identity of the youth however, as well as all generations to follow.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:50 pm
@failures art,
If it was claimed to be not shareable or offended them you bet we should n´t !

...in fact in average black people do Jazz and Blues so much better !...
failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:52 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
If you "change the nature" of their "community concept," then what? Let me guess: Tough luck for them. Right? Rolling Eyes

Enough with the coded language already. Homosexuals aren't doing anything to your community, your "community concept," or your "nature." This is a toothless paper tiger.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 01:55 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

If it was claimed to be not shareable or offended them you bet we should n´t !

The word "marriage" is shareable.

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...in fact in average black people do Jazz and Blues so much better !...

"In average?"

Perhaps I have underestimated you. I wasn't aware you had conducted empirical trials on jazz and blues proficiency amongst different racial demographics.

A
R
T
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:04 pm
@failures art,
There is no code going on, just a good knowledge on Sociology that you don´t have...

1 - You still did not answer if you admit that there is such a thing as Social communal Property, what we usually call Culture, with specificity´s from place to place, community to community, that originate behavioural distinctions between groups...

2 - Why not to extend such rights to all kinds of Social fringe groups ?
...and license Marriage inside family or with children and so on...
The honest answer is, just because a VAST MAJORITY finds it unacceptable !

So bottom line is that there is a huge amount of Hypocrisy going on here !!!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:07 pm
@failures art,
The concept, the concept... not the word ! The word is a symbol...don´t deliberately "throw sand in readers eyes"...(Portuguese figure of speech, Metaphor)
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:08 pm
@failures art,
Statistical average ! MEANING the vast majority of BLACK PEOPLE do JAZZ hundred times better then White people ! (as in everything else there can be some exceptions)
failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:14 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

There is no code going on, just a good knowledge on Sociology that you don´t have...

Because you say so.

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

1 - You still did not answer if you admit that there is such a thing as Social communal Property, what we usually call Culture, with specificity´s from place to place, community to community, that originate behavioural distinctions between groups...

Why say "social community property" if it is "what we usually call culture?" Your words.

Culture certainly exists. Your attempt to buffalo it into something else, is however, completely contrived.

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

2 - Why not to extend such rights to all kinds of Social fringe groups ?

You used to go all caps lock on the the point about homosexuals having the same rights, now you seem to be changing hats.

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...and license Marriage inside family or with children and so on...
The honest answer is, just because a VAST MAJORITY finds it unacceptable !

If heterosexuals had this right, then yeah homosexuals would have to have it too. Neither does. This is irrelevant.

Fil Albuquerque wrote:

So bottom line is that there is a huge amount of Hypocrisy going on here !!!

No doubt.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:16 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

The concept, the concept... not the word ! The word is a symbol...don´t deliberately "throw sand in readers eyes"...(Portuguese figure of speech, Metaphor)

words are symbols!
concepts are words!
sand in the eyes!
cats... dogs... living together!

It's the end of the world!

A
R
T
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2010 02:17 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

Statistical average ! MEANING the vast majority of BLACK PEOPLE do JAZZ hundred times better then White people ! (as in everything else there can be some exceptions)

So if I gather 100 white Jazz musicians, the sum of their skill will be on par with a single black person? I find your research fascinating.

A
R
T