A Born Again Diva

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 11:45 am
i have it on good authority that your garden-variety diva requires a mere 9 hours of sleep.

dag is obviously awake, and ignoring us...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 11:48 am
Whew! Good, scaert me!

I don't think she is ignoring us. We just have not said anything interesting enough for Her Divaness yet! :wink:

Love ya Dag! Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:09 pm
ah, now that's interesting. i'm listening!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:17 pm
And how are you this fine morning Dag? Can we get you some coffee? Orange juice? Croissants? Anything? <<<<bows humbly before her role model!>>>>

Oh, almost forgot! These came for you this morning!
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1333/roses7fd.jpg

I couldn't help it, I just had to read the card! It says, "Your audition was flawless! When I saw you on stage, I saw a star!" But Dag, they didn't sign it! Crying or Very sad Think it's from a secret admirer or something? You go girl! Laughing

Okay, I have to go out and do some PR work for Her Divaness folks! So, someone take over the pampering! Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 12:21 pm
Dag, I never thought you looked like a gay guy or drag queen.

Good luck.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 01:56 pm
Thank you, that's awfully sweet of you, Slappy.

Thanks Momma, that coffee was just right. My headache is gone. Darn that busy night life, giving out autographs in glittery bars and all that...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 02:05 pm
Oh my! I forgot the aspirin! I promise that won't happen again.

Well, I would imgagine you will just have to get used to the autograph hounds, Dag. I think that's a given! Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 02:14 pm
ah yes...

life.....so tough.... ;-)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 02:01 am
Well done.

Now go and hook one of those gay guyz for me....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 09:40 am
no problem, SuperG. You should come in May, I'll hook you up. They're very sweet, all of them.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 2 Mar, 2006 03:19 pm
And how is Ms. Divaness doing this fine day? I see you are up very early today? I hope that you found your aspirin, coffee, the morning paper, and your itinerary for the day?

I hope you rested well last night madame, even though it was a bit of a late night for you. Oh, your bath is ready and your lunch is in the fridge. I know, you're not crazy about all the veggies, but trust me, you're gonna need the vitamins! Being a star is going to be stressful at times and one must keep up one's strength!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 3 Mar, 2006 10:46 pm
Hmmmmm. Wonder what's happened to Ms. Divaness? Perhaps she's away on some secret tryst? You know how the help gossips :wink: .
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 01:52 am
Oh, her Divaness (did you know that 'divan' means a couch or a sofa in slovak?) pulled a tendon in her wrist big way today and generally aches all over. was pushed too hard at the training. such tough is the life of divanesses.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 09:59 am
Oh my! Are you ok? I can imagine that really hurts. What can I do for you? Perhaps a tub of water with Epsom Salts to soak your wrist? Some coffee? Wait, how about some herbal tea? Here, let me fluff up that pillow for you, ma'am. You MUST be more careful, Ms. Diva-Ness! Laughing You have a show to perform and that understudy of yours, well, she just could not do your part justice.

Well, perhaps these came just in time for you today! Just ring this little bell here if you need anything, anything at all.

http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/7996/roses3rz.jpg
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2006 08:04 pm
How are you doing today ma'am? Feeling any better? I sure hope so.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:06 pm
Her highness Dagmaraka will bike herself to the first rehearsal tomorrow. Two hours. Reading the script and all. I should find out what role I'll have. Then again, second Act is not written yet - and I would love to have an input if they'll let me.
And I feel a lot more confident. Been tap dancing for the past two weeks straight - and my teacher says I'm back and ready. I now believe I actually can sing, and I know I can act. Excited!
I'll bring my camera, though I don't know if I'll take pictures at the very first rehearsal. Maybe I'll tell them in advance that I want to blog about it, to make it less awkward. I bloody CAN'T WAIT!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
Break a leg! That is wonderful, dagmaraka. I wish you all the success!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:12 pm
If you see an old farmer standing in the shadows, murmuring words of approval, that will be me.

I'll say something like, "I knew that kid before she was famous" Then I will spit some tobacco juice on the floor and pull a flask of whiskey out of my pocket.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:21 pm
Lead slave eh?

Thats a nice kind of passionate ambiguity right there. One that befits you, I'd say.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2006 09:26 pm
I sure think it befits me. AND it seems I'll be able to write my part somewhat, since Act 2 is not written yet.

Gus, I bet you'll stand out amidst all the drag queens.

And thanks, Momma, my first fan.
0 Replies