A message to edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 08:12 am
Hi
My name is isabel. I've been reading your posts re: alternative meds because recently I was diagnosed with BCC.

I am currently scheduled for surgery March 27. I have, like many others researched for alternative methods to cure BCCs. I ran into a few different sites that sell Curaderm. That was a concern since the packaging and pricing was different at each of them, however I decided to try the one that, time after time, kept coming up as the prefered site. Not to metnion that it had the most information about the product as well as the rasearch. I purchased it about a week ago and began using it. I know that people not to metion dr's would be horrified but it was my choice.

Here I am a week later and I'm not sure if it's working or not. What I wanted to ask you is ...what was your experience with and how did your treatment progress?? What changes did you notice in skin color etc? At what point did you stop applying the cream?

I've talked to some of their customer service people but they seem to be reading from a pamplhet. If I wanted that information I would just pull out the pamphlet and read it!!

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Isabel
You can also e-mail me at [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 346 • Replies: 2
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 08:31 am
Hi, Isabel. I have sent you an email reply. There are products that work better (for me) than Curaderm, which is a good product for small patches, but not major problems.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2006 02:56 pm
I hope nobody confuses me with a medical practitioner. My opinions are based only on personal experience and no training at all.
0 Replies