There'll never be another Annie....

Chai

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 08:19 am
Click HERE then under Two in a Million, and click LISTEN.....

7 minutes in length, you'll wish it was longer....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,285 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Chai

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 10:18 am
What? No one wants to comment on this wonderful love?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 07:45 am
I guess it would have been more interesting if Danny was being a real A-hole to Annie, and she was here saying how he loved her, but sometimes hit her.....
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 09:09 am
Wow Chai. That was powerful. It made me cry. It gave me hope to believe even while I'm in a situation that seems hopeless sometimes, that true love really does exist. That it hasn't been just just a fantasy of mine. Not everyone in this life is lucky enough to find it. But it's out there. Knowing that brings me comfort.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 10:05 am
Yeah, I listened to this in the car on the way to work, and I was wiping tears as I was driving down the highway.

Later that day, I told a co-worker about it, and showed her the site.
About a minute later, I heard the door close. Then, maybe ten minutes later, I had to ask her something, so knocked on the door and went in. She was working, but sitting there with red eyes. She and her husband met at a wedding themselves over 25 years ago...she was a bridesmaid....He saw her walking up the aisle, didn't even see her face but knew she was the one. When they met during the reception, she looked in his eyes and immediatly knew too. They still do.

This story was just such an example not to sweat the small stuff....and to write romantic weather reports.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:48 pm
That's awesome Chai. Truly awesome. I have learned that true love is only found within ones own heart. It starts with loving yourself. If you have true love for yourself you will have something to give to others. No one can take that away from you. No one can steal what you willingly give them. No one. And if you give it freely, even if it's given to the wrong person, there is still more left inside to give to others. But if it's not really there to begin with, and you try to give away something you don't have, you will be left with nothing when it's all said and done.

I believe in today and the promises it holds. Even if I don't see them yet. I believe in true love and will not fear in the future of giving what I have to someone else. However, I will be much more cautious next time. Much more alert to outward signs of inward trouble. This world holds so many people. So many opportunities to live new things, breathe new things, touch new things. We only get one shot at life and if we never take chances we never truly live.

To live is to choose to go on even when going on is harder than giving up.

To live is to try new things even when you aren't certain of the outcome.

To live is to trust in others even when you have been hurt before. Sometimes it will be rewarding. Sometimes it won't, but that is life itself.

To live is to love even if it hurts sometimes because true love cannot be stolen.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 01:14 pm
Now I'm crying, thanks a bunch Chai!

Just kidding, Chai, really thanks for sharing that, it was beautiful. It is comforting to know that there's love like that out there somewhere, even if you yourself haven't found it yet. This helps me keep hoping! What an amazing couple. I hope Annie is coping all right after Danny's death.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 08:25 pm
Thank you for posting this, Chai. It's really lovely to hear stories like this one. I'm forwarding the link to my husband. And I think I'll go find him and give him a hug, too.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 08:31 pm
bookmark when I get to the pc with sound
0 Replies