A Girl is leavin

Wanksta

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2003 03:26 pm
a girl is leavin in 59 days wat should i do? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad no bullshits i chat here got problem ban me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,422 • Replies: 5
No top replies

trixabell

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 11:40 am
was that in english?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 7 Jul, 2003 01:15 pm
Rock her world, then make her buy you dinner?
0 Replies

trixabell

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 12:41 pm
lol GET HER TO BUY U DINNER???? shes not gonna like that one much....the entire reason man is on this earth would be to buy stuff for the laydees -xxx-
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2003 01:50 pm
Riiiiiiight.

And don't forget "keep her in check" too.
0 Replies

skotup

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:49 pm
ooo, ive been in this situation, here's how i handled it..

My new girl friend decided a week after we were goin out that she was gonna move to sydney to live in 4 months. I wasnt really attached to her, didnt bother me. So i made sure i didnt get attched by not telling her i loved her and looking at it from the angle of "oh well, i'll just enjoy it while it lasts, use her for sex - like a hooker but for free" . You could also try saying to her "i know u cant base ur decision on leaving or staying on me cos we might not work out, then u'll be kickin yaself that u stayed... but what if things go the other way? what if things did work?"

A month later my gf decided to stay and it was like all these bottled up emotions finally came out, i could finally love her. And thats how i knew i didnt love her before... and thats how i know that bottling it up works. Concider yaself a single guy just using her for sex, the emotions will play harder on the female and it will be verry difficult for her to leave, u might just end up keeping her. Dont take the wussy way out of - "well its just gonna end in tears, i should end this now"... you wont feel the tears, and even if ur not strong enough and there are tears - ur a man, u can take it.

its either sex or no sex.
0 Replies