what do you think she will do?

luis333

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:31 pm
i wrote a letter to the girl i liked for valentines day and hid it in her locker along w/ some flowers, the flowers had goan through a lot (i walked to school in the cold w/ them, i had to put them in my back pack to keep any one from seeing them, then the heat in my locker, some of the flowers broke but at the end they didnt look so bad) i hid them during my lunch time. when she saw them she was surprised as her friend was, i'm not sure she read the letter b/c i hid it in between the flowers. but now i'm scared and dont know what to do b/c i signed my name in the letter, her and me have never talked, but i know she likes me. i dont know what to expect, what her reaction will be tomorrow, thats why i'm hidding from her and her friends. i'm not feeling good b/c i think that if i'm wrong about her liking me she would think i'm a freak or something like that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 516 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 07:36 pm
Don't worry luis, you did something quite thoughtful, sweet and
considerate. No girl would think that you are a freak, quite
on the contrary.

She will love the gesture and she will like you even more,
just don't be a child and go into hiding, give yourself more
credit, you did an nice thing.
0 Replies

luis333

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 03:35 pm
ahhhh... today i didnt hide from her, but she acted like i wasnt there. she doesnt even look at me any more.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 05:57 pm
She's embarrassed. But in a good way. Please talk to her tomorrow. Just smile and say hello. Let us know what happens.
0 Replies