Condaliar Rice: Osama on the Run

McGentrix

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 12:03 pm
It's best not to acknowledge posts like that as it just leads to more of the same.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 03:48 pm
What about the 175 000 webpages that deal with Condi and her lies? Shall we ignore them because they don't really count?

http://www.google.ca/search?hs=iHQ&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=condoleezza+rice+a+liar%3F&btnG=Search&meta=
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 03:50 pm
Yes, many of those claim Jerry Rice is a liar.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 03:57 pm
detano inipo wrote:
What about the 175 000 webpages that deal with Condi and her lies? Shall we ignore them because they don't really count?

http://www.google.ca/search?hs=iHQ&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial_s&q=condoleezza+rice+a+liar%3F&btnG=Search&meta=

I can claim anything I want on any subject, and then refer you to the Amazon listing for some 1,000 page book, and say that it proves my point, but if I do, I won't have made my case.

Just list one and only one lie you think she told, and then, in your words - not someone else's - provide some evidence that it was a lie. Just one lie. If you can't then you're just blowing around a lot of hot air.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 04:05 pm
McGentrix wrote:
It's best not to acknowledge posts like that as it just leads to more of the same.[/quote

he says, while acknowledging the post......
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 05:13 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's best not to acknowledge posts like that as it just leads to more of the same.[/quote

he says, while acknowledging the post......[/quote] Embarrassed Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 05:19 pm
So like this thread is about Osama been Forgotten, eh? Say, that guy was all in the news a few years back--whatever happened to him?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 10:30 pm
Condaliar has him on the run!!!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 10:34 pm
Setanta wrote:
So like this thread is about Osama been Forgotten, eh? Say, that guy was all in the news a few years back--whatever happened to him?
He lives in the basement at Pentagon.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 11:20 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Condaliar has him on the run!!!

Yea, he's on the run alright. Rolling Eyes There's a lot to be done before he surfs that nuke into an American Harbor! Or maybe he'll redecorate WDC ??? Maybe he'll do us all a favor and hit the Republican National Convention. He could wipe out the single largest concentration of world terrorists all at one time!!

Anon
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:30 am
Osama is a very sick man (perhaps even dead by now). He lives in some cave in Pakistan, where US troops don't dare to go.
He is not needed anymore; there must be dozens of terrorist leaders all over the world. To catch or kill him would start a feeding frenzy for the media.
The West has managed to double or triple the number of sick fanatics who are willing to die in order to kill innocents and guilty alike.
0 Replies