Love Letter (PLEASE READ, NEED ANSWERS BY MONDAY!!!, PLEASE)

luis333

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 02:21 am
I like a girl, and i know she likes me too, but we are both too shy to talk to each other...this has been going on for more than a year and i think she is starting to give up so Iamb writing a love letter to her and planing to put flowers in her locker on valentines day, Please would anyone tell me if the letter is good? and what else can i add? what can i expect from her? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS BY MONDAY!!! (this is only part of it) You are my everything. More than anything in the world, i'd like to be with you. i cant imagine a world without you, it would be incomplete like a puzzle missing a piece. you are the spark in my life, the reason i live. I have stayed awake many night trying to figure out a way to tell you how i feel about you, but i have only been able to come up whit the simple phrase: I LOVE YOU! There are so many reasons why I love youÂ… The little things you do, the simple gestures you make. I adore the way you look, the way you move, and your smile. There are so many things to love about you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 951 • Replies: 10
No top replies

A -

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:24 am
Well,
I suggest to write:

1. "I love you and think about you"
2. Then describe in detail how nice she is. That is write about things you like in her: hair, eyes, her smile.

The weak point of your letter is that you write too much about your own feelings and not about her. Just write WHY do you love her.

"i cant imagine a world without you" .... I advice you: do not write how much you depend on her. People prefer independent persons.

Well, sorry, it's only MY OPINION.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:41 am
Well, luis, I think I'd been inclined to make it a little less intense. Maybe something a bit more playful & fun, instead? You wouldn't want to frighten her away, would you? Remember, you've hardly ever spoken to each other. That could be saying almost too much, too quickly.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 12:38 am
Luis,

I think msolga is right. That might be a little too intense for a first letter to someone you haven't talked to very much. I would tone it down a little. Maybe something like:

I got you these flowers as a valentines day gift. I hope you like them. I know we haven't talked very much but I've decided it is time to tell you how I've been feeling. I really like you a lot. I think you are very sweet and caring. I would really like a chance to get to know you.

Just something simple and to the point. In your own words.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 12:53 am
hephzibah wrote:
...I got you these flowers as a valentines day gift. I hope you like them. I know we haven't talked very much but I've decided it is time to tell you how I've been feeling. I really like you a lot. I think you are very sweet and caring. I would really like a chance to get to know you.

Just something simple and to the point. In your own words.

That's nice, hephzibah! I think she might like that. Something not to heavy to break the ice. (Or something similar in your own words, Luis. What do you think?)
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 01:08 am
Thank you Smile So what do you think Luis?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:24 am
Luis- If I had gotten the letter that you wrote at first, and was in that girl's position, I would be scared out of my wits. Since you don't really know each other, it almost sounds like someone who has an obsession, a stalker.

Keep it light, and read what Hepzibah wrote. I believe that she has the right idea.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 06:45 pm
For what it's worth, Luis, yet another female opinion - don't rush her - Hepzibah's idea is just right.
0 Replies

A -

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 03:03 am
different people - different opinions Very Happy

If you do not mind, I would like to argue, girls Embarrassed

hephzibah's letter sounds for me like a letter of a diffident person.

For example this
" I know we haven't talked very much but I've decided it is time to tell you how I've been feeling"
sounds extremely "diffidently".

Well I should confess that I myself always prefer a courageous diffident boyfriend. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

luis333

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 04:08 pm
what happened:
ok thanks to all of you, i turned the "intensity" down hid it in her locker along w/ a rose three white flowers and some baby's breath. i dont know what she thought about it, but now i'm hiding from her (b/c i was stupid enough to sign my name). i'm really scared now, i dont know what she will say. thanks again

Post a reply
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 04:19 pm
A. wrote:
different people - different opinions Very Happy

If you do not mind, I would like to argue, girls Embarrassed

hephzibah's letter sounds for me like a letter of a diffident person.

For example this
" I know we haven't talked very much but I've decided it is time to tell you how I've been feeling"
sounds extremely "diffidently".

Well I should confess that I myself always prefer a courageous diffident boyfriend. Rolling Eyes

I think you are the only one who wouldn't be freaked out by the strong come on.

Luis, i think it's good you signed your name. It shows her you are serious and you mean it. No guessing. No games. Now, the ball is in her court. If she feels the same, she will hopefully let you know. If not, you can take comfort in the fact that you didn't waste your time wanting someone who didn't want you back. It's a tough road to travel, love is, but in the end it's always worth it.
0 Replies