How Stupid Do They Think We Are?

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:45 pm
Fly this plane into the Liberty Tower and kill us all or I will detonate this bomb and kill us all.....stop to think about it I guess it's a rhetorical question....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,362 • Replies: 24
No top replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 12:49 pm
He’s full of ****
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:01 pm
I can see it now. Four terrorists pull off their shoes and run around the plane screaming their shoes are bombs and they're going to take over the plane.

Of course after 9/11 all passengers will sit like docile sheep and let the terrorists do what ever they want.

I wonder how many ignorant people actually believe a bunch of terrorists are going to hijack a plane with their shoes.

I guess the Bush administration thinks there are enough of them that he will get support for his wiretaps.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:09 pm
Remember Richard C. Reid on Flight 63? Obviously not.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:12 pm
as I said, rhetorical question...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:20 pm
Obviously you didn't really want me to tell you how stupid I thought you were. That's why I didn't.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:21 pm
Go ahead and say... surprise me... because up until now I've been sure you held me and my intellect in highest regard.....
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:26 pm
Certainly higher than some, not as high as others. But, it was a rhetorical question anyways, right?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:47 pm
But what if the threw the shoes? They might put someone's eye out....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 01:58 pm
And there is always the possibility that some would be made ill by potent foot odors.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 02:52 pm
Going through security on a recent flight, I inquired of the lady screening whether stinky shoes were a common problem. She said "Not many, here. I used to work in a prison and some of the fellows coming in were pretty bad." Not difficult to imagine the truth of that.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 06:55 pm
Quote:

Obviously so. Did he try to hijack the plane?

Obviously not.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 07:06 pm
Tell the captain to open the door to the cockpit, or i'll blow my feet off . . . that'll show him . . .
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 07:19 pm
I live forty minutes from this building. All of L.A. thinks Bush is a total idiot even my 90 year old grandma. She called it a "Red herring".The mayor came on T.V. and gave us the scope. He also told us Bush won't return his calls so he can't get to the bottom of any real threat.It's all over the news only instead of it being "fear of terrorist" it's "Politico loco" or "whats wrong with this guy"

The Mexicans from Mexico call Ossama "Ossama 'been forgotten" Laughing

Of coarse the worst thing about this is we can't trust our President when we need to the most.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 07:46 pm
McGentrix wrote:

McsubterfugeG pops up again.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 02:18 am
Hey, at least he's not lying about a BJ under the desk in the oval office.
Now that would be serious.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 07:48 am
candidone1 wrote:
Hey, at least he's not lying about a BJ under the desk in the oval office.
Now that would be serious.

I couldn't agree more. I know if any of the conservatives on this board got caught getting a bj from a young girl they'd fess right up. In fact, their highly developed and attuned consciences probably would force them to just volunteer the information to their wives in order to comply with their high moral character and principles.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:53 am
Whether it was true or not about the foiled attack, it is obvious the revealing of it now was politically motivated. The question is will the American people keep on falling for it. Page after page can revealed about Bush which is negative but one little stunt like that one can erase the whole thing in the minds of some.

The good news is that I don't think it worked this time.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 07:04 am
Check this out http://911lies.2truth.com
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:49 am
Even the MSM is not buying into the latest Bush ploy, as evidenced on Reliable Sources this AM. Even Brian Williams NBC questioned the timing.
0 Replies