Confused about a relationship

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 04:47 am
Hi I am new to this but I would like to put a question up? What would you say to some 1 who is 30 who was straight until now but now i have a girl who really fancies me (I am a girl) and i have started questioning myself, and my sexuality because of this. I normally wouldn't entertain these thoughts but I do find my self drawn to her romantically. I'm as the title says confused? Any1 ever been in a similar situation or any advice to offer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 647 • Replies: 8
No top replies

material girl

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 05:04 am
Im 30, straight and a girl.
Some of the best dreams Ive had over the years have been about busty blondes.
In reality i can see that some women are absolutely beautiful and have many fine qualities but Ive worked out that I just admire their beauty, their figure.
Ive worked out I dont actually want a physical relationship with them.
Maybe I want to be them.

Theres nothing wrong with thinking about it, but if you want to start anything physical be aware its gona effect things.If you persue this woman that fancies you I think its only clear you let her know you are doing things primarily just to find out about your sexuality.
0 Replies

miss vicky ie

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 05:09 am
Confused about a relationship
I wouldn't hurt her for the world. I wouldn't want that at all!!! And she knows me and that i'm not sure.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 05:10 am
She fancies you.
Do you fancy her?Could you imagine doing sexual stuff with a woman?Would you be ok with it?
Why do you think it should turn into a sexual relationship.
Do you have a boyfriend, or is that side of life is whats missing?
0 Replies

miss vicky ie

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2006 08:17 am
Oh she spoke to me about it and said she would like it to. No, i'm not going out with anyone at the moment. But its just the way after my last relationship ended a year ago i just wanted to give myself time for me if you know wat i mean. I didn't want my life to be all about relationships. I wanted to put time into friends and family. It would be nice to meet someone. Its just since she asked me i don't seem to be able to talk it through with any1 without them raising eyebrows. I am attracted to her, I just don't know that that is enough to base a relationship on and maybe ruin a great friendship.
0 Replies

maddendominata

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 01:14 pm
My opinion is....
I think you should get it on with her. Takes some pics of it and post it on the internet for everyone to enjoy.
Ok, Im joking. Come on. I am a straight man that has many homosexual friends, both men and women. They state that they all knew since birth they were born differently.
If you are just now doing this after all this time in your life and after having a year off from relationships, it sounds to me your lacking affection and are willing to take it in any form you can. Maybe the year alone helped you in some ways???? Or maybe it hurt you in others???
The other woman that replied sounded bi-curious, just held back by societal mores. You, on the other hand, sound like your just needy right now and will take the affection any way you can. If you need some sexual gratification and can't get a man for the job there are stores that sell hardware to fulfill all of your needs. No need to go against your nature! Good luck!!
0 Replies

miss vicky ie

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 08:38 am
Hi, just wanted to let you know maddendominata and material girl, thank you for your replys. You were kinda right but I was afraid to ruin the friendship too so i thought it was kinda safer to sit on the fence. But last weekend i had a great chat with her and we did "get it on" as you say but I don't think its for me, but the best news is that were gonna stay good friends. Thats the main thing. I think ur right and it is the way i'm lacking affection from a relationship but its still something i was so scared about but delighted I did, and delighted she was da 1 I did it with. so everyone happy all round!!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 09:24 am
I just love happy endings... :-)

Sounds like you handled the whole thing really well, miss_vicky, best of luck to you.
0 Replies

maddendominata

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 05:10 pm
All is well that ends well!!
Can I get some pics???
0 Replies