Drapes, Curtains, Blinds...

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:10 am
He said he's show and he showed. He showed up in one of those muscular town cars you see early in the morning waiting at the curbside for the executive living above to finish his coffee. He said that they'd be there by eleven; it was just past two pm when the car cruised up to my store. Two guys, one huge hulk, the other one skinny but looking like a hardcase, got out of the front and checked out the action on the sidewalk. Looking up and down, left and right, the huge one taking his time, looking at the roof of the Post Office across the street, scanning the passersby, staring for a moment at the 23 bus stopped at the corner, finally he nodded to the skinny one and went over and opened the backdoor of the vehicle.

Kicky was splayed out on the back seat fast asleep. One eye looked open but he made no move as the door swung wide. His head was in the lap of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was stroking his hair and whispering something to him. She looked Brazilian, she had that cocoa skin and black, black eyes and when she leaned over closer to his left ear you could see the lushness of her body. She shook his shoulder but still he was out cold.

"Let me try." said a voice from the jump seat and a long high-heeled leg appeared and poked him right in groin. "He likes this." giggled the leg, and it poked him again, this time a little harder.

"Don't hurt my Kicky." cried the cocoa girl.
"Yeah, don't hurt my Kicky, " said the huge guy at the door, "Hey, boss, we's here."

Kicky roused himself, shook his head a little and, just like that, in a flash, was fully awake, snapping his fingers for the high-heeled leg to get out of the car. A head of blond hair emerged, followed by the body of a Professional Women's Basketball Center dressed in a red silk pantsuit. "Is there coffee?" she sighed, "I want coffee." She unfolded herself and stood wide-legged on the sidewalk. "That car is so small."

Cocoa girl and Kicky got out; she in her Anna Sui jacket and bouncy skirt, he in Armani. For Kicky, it's always Armani. He put his arm around her and gave her a little tight squeeze, "How about it? Coffee? You want coffee? " She nodded. "Okay. "he looked at the skinny guy. "Coffees for everybody. Bring'em into the store."

I had been standing there in the doorway the whole time. Introductions were made just inside the entry. Cocoa girl's name was Neshoba. She held the fingers of my right hand in hers until I could feel the heat. High-heeled red pantsuit had a Russian or Polish name I didn't get at first, like Petruska but with an extra syllable, Petruchoiska with the accent on the choi
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 08:08 am
<did he bring his pink comforter to match the draperies to?>
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 09:01 am
Joe, are you reporting to us your meeting with Kicky or are you providing us with an excerpt from an unpublished chapter by Mickey Spillane?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 05:49 am
I just report things as I see them, but certain drugs can cause hallucinatory effects.

So, Kicky, (wait for it).....

How they hanging?

Joe(god, I kill myself)Nation
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 08:00 am
I am nauseous with anticipation.
0 Replies