4
   

Lab officials excited by new H-bomb project

 
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 08:47 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
China, why? They going to knock us off educationally, economically, and technically anyway.


Not likely.

(Not saying they won't prosper alongside us, though.)
0 Replies
 
Chumly
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 12:45 am
oralloy wrote:
Besides, they recognize that we are the world's policeman, and so have to have the superior armament.
Errrr……ummm........you gonna issue a ticket to Canada for loitering next to the border or sumptin'?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 03:09 am
Chumly wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Besides, they recognize that we are the world's policeman, and so have to have the superior armament.
Errrr……ummm........you gonna issue a ticket to Canada for loitering next to the border or sumptin'?


Canada is an upstanding citizen of the world, and requires no policing from us.

Iran, however.....
0 Replies
 
Chumly
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 03:17 pm
Well said.
0 Replies
 
Anon-Voter
 
  0  
Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2006 04:44 pm
oralloy wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
China, why? They going to knock us off educationally, economically, and technically anyway.


Not likely.

(Not saying they won't prosper alongside us, though.)


Two or three years ago, while whites were whining about them awful niggas getting preferential treatment versus whites, the University of California came under fire for admitting higher percentages of Chinese because they were kicking the scholastic **** out of us poor little white folk. Yea, the Chinese will not only catch us, they will ZOOM past us.

If you're young, start learning Chinese, if your older, kiss your ass goodbye!

Anon
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2006 01:43 am
Anon-Voter wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
China, why? They going to knock us off educationally, economically, and technically anyway.


Not likely.

(Not saying they won't prosper alongside us, though.)


Two or three years ago, while whites were whining about them awful niggas getting preferential treatment versus whites, the University of California came under fire for admitting higher percentages of Chinese because they were kicking the scholastic **** out of us poor little white folk. Yea, the Chinese will not only catch us, they will ZOOM past us.

If you're young, start learning Chinese, if your older, kiss your ass goodbye!

Anon



China certainly has some strong points, and will help us lead the planet in the future (India too).

But we are hardly doomed to be eclipsed by these two countries (or by any other country for that matter).
0 Replies
 
HesDeltanCaptain
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 11:38 am
@Fedral,
Odd how the supposed "good guys" are the ones pointing nukes at the supposed "bad guys."
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:41 pm
@chichan,
Could it be that Russia and China have been working on these things already? Perhaps our government is just trying to catch up with them,
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2015 02:45 pm
I wonder where one could buy a school desk to hide under?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 01:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I hope they up the yields. Especially if they want to continue the trend towards fewer and fewer warheads.

Great news on that front.

Currently atop our ballistic missiles we have about 400 half-megaton warheads, about 450 one third of a megaton warheads, and the rest are only one tenth of a megaton.

Once we have everything upgraded, we'll have half-megaton warheads atop every ballistic missile.

The UK will also be upgrading to half-megaton warheads.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 05/23/2022 at 05:50:21