next Michael Jackson scandal

williamhenry3

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 12:51 am
Algis<

You've got a great imagination. A musical based on Michael Jackson's life would indeed be intriguing.

'Tis a wonder he hasn't thought of this idea himself. That might mean I would still be alive when the production opens.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 07:07 am
Truely williamhenry3,

If I was Micheal. I'd do a show where, like in the stage play Saigon where the Helicopter Crashes as the big scene.The big scene here would be each rize from the plastic surgery table.Each time better until........
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 01:29 pm
Algis<

Michael Jackson's "big scene" might run too long. He wouldn't want the audience to get bored. It's a great idea, but Mr. Jackson might better be cast as one of the pies in "Sweeney Todd." Quick, easy, no boring the paying public.
0 Replies

dov1953

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 05:00 pm
Smile I never get into back and forth legitimate opinions, not only because they can't be solved because they are both valid, but I am just often accustomed to express my opinion and let it lie. I think though in this case that the real problem with Miss Jackson has not been touched upon by any of the above posts. I admit it is generally yellow journalism to go over and over the more taudrey bits. I am angry "at him" because I am a aging sixties radical and he is a symbol of what I have always fought against. That is the corruption of money and what it can buy and that the federal government, especially, is really a perverted auction house where everything is for sale, just as it has been since the Constitutional Convention. Miss Jackson is rubbing it in our faces. Obscene wealth and the welfare of three children are bought and paid for, and I, a normal citizen, have to fight for simple justice continually. Has the justice we fought for been a complete illusion? That is why I hold Miss Jackson in contempt.
0 Replies