Do i have the power to end a thread? ^^

Sturgis

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
Stonehenge was built as a gift for you by my people. We, those of Polish and Ukrainian heritage (as well as some Belgian), offered the technological assistance and guidance to the Druids. Check the underside of the still standing pillars, we initialed them.

(and people thought there'd be dead silence here without Goldilox)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:40 am
@Sturgis,
That's right, when you have a problem with facts, just resort to one of your interminably dull flights of whimsy. You're nothing like Jason, he is unintentionally funny. You try so hard to be funny, but you're just ball-achingly monontonous.

Whenever I read one of your posts, I find fellow feeling with one of those poor trapped animals that has to bite off one of its own limbs to escape.
dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:45 am
This has hitherto been such a genial thread.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:50 am
@dlowan,
I'm sorry chuck, in future I'll try hard not to respond to Sturgis' provocations. Can't say the same for him though.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:54 am
@izzythepush,
Yoohoo, dimwitted ninny...

I never said I was anything like Goldilox. I stated that there is just as much amusement watching you squirm and put on airs as there is when Goldilox does it. The 2 of you are hilariously fun to watch.

Same as Goldilox, when the answer doesn't match and mesh entirely with what you've decided it should be, you start crying and throwing another hissy-fit. All the while crowing about the great things you have done and how much of a genius you are and blah blah blah blah blah...

As for me, I make no attempts at being funny in order to garner support, that's your thing.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 09:57 am
@dlowan,
Izzy has had trouble ever responding to me civilly since I made a spelling correction for him once in the most lighthearted way. In point of fact, I asked at the time if "perhaps he meant..."

My deepest apologies however for lowering myself to his standards and thus diminishing the good nature of this thread.
jespah

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 10:11 am
I think it's time to end this thread.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 11:08 am
@Sturgis,
Now you know that's not true, it's all about my support for the Palestinian people. That's what started you effing and blinding, and accusing me of anti-semitism, to which you've still not posted any evidence over six months after being asked. I'm glad you enjoy my exchanges with Jason, wish I could say the same about yours.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 11:38 am
@dlowan,

i first read that as 'genital thread'...
jespah

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 01:19 pm
@Region Philbis,
That is sure to end things now.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 01:28 pm
@dlowan,
Yes, but that's the problem ... what this thread needs is someone to kick ass and take names.

I nominate Jespah.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 01:44 pm
@Ticomaya,

i read your posts with ahnuld's voice in my head...
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 01:48 pm
@Region Philbis,
As you should.
dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 02:46 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

As you should.

So shouldn't.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 04:21 pm
How about that Baylonian tupperware?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 04:26 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:
Yes, but that's the problem ... what this thread needs is someone to kick ass and take names.

I nominate Jespah.

I'm here to kick ass and eat apples. And I'm all outta apples.
dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 04:32 pm
@jespah,
You touch my arse and you're one dead dog.
jespah

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2011 04:45 pm
@dlowan,
Well, the dude is here and we're outta apples. Honey, can you pick some up on the way home?
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 07:39 pm
Good to see this thing is still going strong.... Sounds like the end of this thread probably won't come, unless someone dies or says something so awkward and offensive that it leaves everyone speechless... If you want to end it everyone has to agree with everything everyone else says. However, like in any relationship, two many similar opinions makes for a boring relationship. Itd be a circle jerk, much like how university is.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 07:43 pm
@crayon851,
A Crayon sighting!!!