HER AND ME ( PARENTS :( QUESTIONS :( LOVE JUS GOES

YTZ

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:35 pm
hey everyone this is a long story Sad

this is what jus happened 2 me last 3 months

my "mate" met this girl, hes very aggresive sometimes and cant keep a girl, the longets hes had a girl friend isnt long because he dosent treat em right, well he met this girl called Bekki at swimming and met up with her few weeks later well they met and mike my mate was all over her touching her in wrong places on the 2nd time they met Sad

well at college mike asked if he could txt her with my phone( i didnt know her or anything never knew her) cos he had no credit, so i let him and he sent her a message bout chains and whips Sad Bekki is 16 now mikes 17 and im 19 well later on that nite i still had her number and i txt her saying sorry for what he wrote and i asked her what do u see in mike because mike gave me the impression that he was going out with her and she said she thought he was weird and didnt like the txt, i told her what hes like with other girls and things went from there we txted each other every nite behind mikes back, mike dosent even know even to this day ...... i started 2 like her very much she is very nice girl , kind, sweet and she cares for me... we decided to meet after 3 months of txting and talking on msn , we sent each other pictures and everything, we started getting closer and closer to the point that i was in love with her already without even meeting.... well we met a few sundays ago to watch Fun With Dick and Jane at the cinema everything was amazing we watched the film which was very funny then played pool and talked, we had very nice cuddle at the end of the nite i knew after that nite that i was in love with her soooooooooooooo much few days later we talked bout that nite saying it was sooo good. she then decided that she wud tell her parents because i asked if she wud go out with me and she sed yes Smile she told her parents and they grounded her and took her phone off her Sad she txt me week later saying its all over because of her parents........ she txt me saying not 2 contact her in any way
now everything was going so good until she told her parents i think about her everynite she still loves me and i very much love her id do anything for her i wanna know what her parents cud hav sed because if she was in love with me that much she wudnt listen 2 her parents but i guess its becos of my age , or that she lied 2 her parents 2 be able 2 see me that nite jus if her parents knew how nice i am and if they knew what mike was like 2 her anyway i will never meet a girl like her again its jus so upsetting all that time txting all the feelings then we meet then its over jus like that.... in her txt it sed it had been the best 3 months of her life guess im proud that i was part of that ....... thnx for reading Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,264 • Replies: 15
No top replies

breezi2k5

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:48 pm
that is soooooooo sad Crying or Very sad im sure she still thinks about u every nite cryin and missin u maybe 1 day u'll meet in the mall and every thing will be beautiful and blissful again till then keep ur chin up Very Happy
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:59 pm
So, this gal was mixed up with your friend who wasn't too respectful of her boundaries, and then she ended up with you, but she told her parents ... something ... and they took away her phone and grounded her.

Perhaps she's not allowed to date. Perhaps she used her phone so much that the bill is super-high, and the phone was taken away until she learns some fiscal responsibility. Or maybe her folks don't like the idea of her meeting a guy who she and they didn't really know, and spending all that time with you. Or they are concerned about what happened between her and your friend and grounded her for that, but you're caught in the crossfire. Or they saw the chains and whips text, linked it to your phone, and are blaming you. Or, like you said, it's the age difference. Don't forget, no matter what you feel about her or how you treat her, she is still under 18 and she still lives under their roof.

And, she's told you to not text her. Maybe she is trying to build up trust with them again. Maybe they read all of her texts. Maybe they are holding a bill over her head. Or maybe - and you have to prepare yourself for this very possibility - she really doesn't want you contacting her any more, and can't think of any other way to tell you.

Hey, that happens. A bit of advice - try to move on. Even if it does end up potentially working out with her, you are definitely off on the wrong foot with her folks and, at your ages, that is a huge problem that is very hard to surmount.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 02:00 pm
You're a college student? God help the world...

I tried reading your post but honestly, can't get through it.

Good luck with whatever it is you are asking.

Jespah, you are a saint for getting through this post. God bless you woman.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 02:08 pm
Thank you dolling. Ramen and all that. Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 02:15 pm
http://www.randi.org/images/commentary/sep2005/0915fsm.jpg
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 03:08 pm
Jespah nailed it.

If there's nothing you can do, then you just need to let it go. Sitting around pondering and contemplating what might have been won't do you a lick of good.

Also, I think the parents may have reacted the way they did because of this:

Quote:
Bekki is 16 now . . . and im 19

Take a deep breath, and soldier on.
0 Replies

YTZ

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:00 pm
jespah i like your advice and reply

but her parents dont know bout mike and that txt
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:14 pm
They know you're 19.
0 Replies

A -

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:22 pm
YTZ,

Why do you think that her parents do not know about your texts to her??
Of course, they could just take her phone and read. Sometimes parents
allow themselfs to do such things.

I think you may really try to come across Bekki somewhere,
in a store or after the school, and realize if she still in love with you.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 04:24 pm
She is 16 for god's sake. She's probably already got another boyfriend! That's what teenagers do!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:04 am
YTZ wrote:
jespah i like your advice and reply

but her parents dont know bout mike and that txt

If they don't know, they suspect. They live with her and there may be conversations going on that you know absolutely nothing about.

And, she is 16. Three years may not seem like a lot, but at this stage of the game, three years is huge. At my age, it's nothing (I'm in my 40s). But for you - and you may not even realize it - it's a big deal.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:02 pm
Her and me
No advice on your love life, because I agree with the others - she's only 16 and that's a big difference; her parents may be concerned about laws relating to under-16 sex. Perhaps she could have asked them if she could bring you to meet them, but whether she did or not, I agree you're just going to have to accept the situation.

But I do have some advice on a different topic. When you write to A2K - or to anybody, for that matter - don't bunch everything up into one paragraph. Aside from the txtg abbrviatns which are difficult for some of us to translate, one big hunk of a paragraph is indigestible and pretty well unreadable.

You're in college - you should have learned by now how to write a coherent statement. Perhaps you should keep your txtg to your IM friends?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:01 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
http://www.randi.org/images/commentary/sep2005/0915fsm.jpg

My god! I don't want to derail this thread, and I really will try to come up with some advice, but first things first: When did His Noodliness get bat wings?!
0 Replies

YTZ

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 03:13 pm
hey i wudnt have had under age sex with her and 16 is the legal age

anyway i talked bout it and we both agreed she is still to young and that was between us to

so that reason is out the way....
and i dont think 16 is 2 young ive only jus turned 19 and you cant help it if you fall in love with someone
do you all know what i mean

thnx for reading
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 01:22 pm
A. wrote:
YTZ,

Why do you think that her parents do not know about your texts to her??
Of course, they could just take her phone and read. Sometimes parents
allow themselfs to do such things.

I think you may really try to come across Bekki somewhere,
in a store or after the school, and realize if she still in love with you.
you shouldn't think that, she probly didn't want 2 break ur heart she could be afriad of commetment
thats all it probably
0 Replies