JESUS HAS AN ANUS

Questioner

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 04:26 pm
ali87 wrote:
THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS:

life was originated from water:

"He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was over the waters - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. But if thou wert to say to them, "Ye shall indeed be raised up after death", the Unbelievers would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious sorcery!" (The Noble Quran, 11:7)"

"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (The Noble Quran, 21:30)"

"It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power (over all things). (The Noble Quran, 25:54)"

"And God has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. God creates what He wills for verily God has power over all things. (The Noble Quran, 24:45

HOW COULD A MAN HAVE THIS KNOWLEDGE 1400 YEARS AGO IF IT ALL WAS A CROCK OF ****?

The same way a man could die and then come back to life, I suppose.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 04:30 pm
Questioner wrote:
ali87 wrote:
THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS:

"He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days - and His Throne was over the waters - that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. But if thou wert to say to them, "Ye shall indeed be raised up after death", the Unbelievers would be sure to say, "This is nothing but obvious sorcery!" (The Noble Quran, 11:7)"

"Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe? (The Noble Quran, 21:30)"

"It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power (over all things). (The Noble Quran, 25:54)"

"And God has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. God creates what He wills for verily God has power over all things. (The Noble Quran, 24:45

HOW COULD A MAN HAVE THIS KNOWLEDGE 1400 YEARS AGO IF IT ALL WAS A CROCK OF ****?

The same way a man could die and then come back to life, I suppose.

YOU SUPPOSE YE, common just admit that you cant explain that, atleast dont answer atall if ur gonna give a load of crap. so i ask you again and plase do not "SUPPOSE" THIS TIME.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS:

0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 04:56 pm
You have absolutely no concept of sarcasm, do you? Fine, let me respond to your. . .uhm. . . assertions.

Quote:

This is a direct reference to what is written in the bible. The interesting point here is that the genesis book is much older than 1400 years.

Quote:

An interesting notion that you have. I would offer up that since the bible has man and creatures stemming from 'land' that 'water' would be the next logical source for someone trying to make up their own religion.

You also neglect the following verses:

11/61 He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein,

22/5 "We fashioned you from soil."

6/2 "God is the one who fashioned you from clay."

etc etc etc. So the prophet claims that all life was created from water by Allah, with the exception of the above? Did he just get confused at those parts?

And regardless of all that, your entire religion is based upon an invisible man in the sky that no one can see, blah blah blah.

I bet I can find a good fairy tale in which life springs from water.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:12 pm
Questioner wrote:
You have absolutely no concept of sarcasm, do you? Fine, let me respond to your. . .uhm. . . assertions.

Quote:

This is a direct reference to what is written in the bible. The interesting point here is that the genesis book is much older than 1400 years.

Quote:

An interesting notion that you have. I would offer up that since the bible has man and creatures stemming from 'land' that 'water' would be the next logical source for someone trying to make up their own religion.

You also neglect the following verses:

11/61 He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein,

22/5 "We fashioned you from soil."

6/2 "God is the one who fashioned you from clay."

etc etc etc. So the prophet claims that all life was created from water by Allah, with the exception of the above? Did he just get confused at those parts?

And regardless of all that, your entire religion is based upon an invisible man in the sky that no one can see, blah blah blah.

I bet I can find a good fairy tale in which life springs from water.

GOD IN ISLAM IS NOT A MAN, AGAIN YOU HAVE PROVED YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT ISLAM, God in islam is like a spirit, it is christianity that sets the belief about trinity and jesus being god and or his son, its christianity that gives god human attributes.

now where the heck is the verse in the bible that clearly and specifically said all living things are made of water?

can you provide it for me please?

this is what you said lollll which is the biggest load of crap, load of **** any dumb moron could give:

"An interesting notion that you have. I would offer up that since the bible has man and creatures stemming from 'land' that 'water' would be the next logical source for someone trying to make up their own religion."

lolll,l ye, next to land water was the only thing that life came from and blah blah they thought bible belives its land so well make up our own religion and say lifes from water.

WERE YOU ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS?

honestly i thought you were an inteligent person since you were questioning rather than just falling into belief like so many others. but now after that, to me and hopefully all the readers that read that ur truly an idiot.

NOW AS FOR CONTRADICTION BETWEEN WATER AND CLAY TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

Life and our physical bodies originated from CLAY (soil, dust and water) - The Noble Quran Claimed it and Science confirmed it!

The sections of this article are:

1- Allah Almighty's Divine Claims in the Noble Quran.
2- The Scientific Proofs!

Allah Almighty's Divine Claims in the Noble Quran:

The following article and Noble Verses were sent to me by my dear brother in Islam, Frank; a Western convert to Islam. May Allah Almighty always be pleased with him. You can also visit his web site at: http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/

Let us look at what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"He it is created you from clay, and then decreed a stated term (for you). And there is in His presence another determined term; yet ye doubt within yourselves! (The Noble Quran, 6:2)"

"He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning. Such is He, the Knower of all things, hidden and open, the Exalted (in power), the Merciful;- He Who has made everything which He has created most good: He began the creation of man with (nothing more than) clay, And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (The Noble Quran, 32:5-9)"

All of our souls came from GOD Almighty's Spirit. Please visit: Abortion in Islam is a crime!

"Just ask their opinion: are they the more difficult to create, or the (other) beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay! (The Noble Quran, 37:11)"

"Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay); (The Noble Quran, 23:12)"

"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape; (The Noble Quran, 15:26)"

"God created man of clay, like pottery. (The Noble Quran, 55:14)"

Also, please visit: Life originated from water in the Noble Quran.

The Scientific Proofs!

The following article was taken from: http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4307. The color, bold and underline emphasis below are mine.

Clay's matchmaking could have sparked life
19:00 23 October 2003
NewScientist.com news service
Philip Cohen

Two of the crucial components for the origin of life - genetic material and cell membranes - could have been introduced to one another by a lump of clay, new experiments have shown.

The study of montmorillonite clay, by Martin Hanczyc, Shelly Fujikawa and Jack Szostak at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, revealed it can sharply accelerate the formation of membranous fluid-filled sacs.

These vesicles also grow and undergo a simple form of division, giving them the properties of primitive cells. Previous work has shown that the same simple mineral can help assemble the genetic material RNA from simpler chemicals. "Interestingly, the clay also gets internalised in the vesicles," says Leslie Orgel, an origin of life expert at the Salk Institute for Biological Sciences in San Diego, California. "So this work is quite nice in that it finds a connection between the mechanism that creates RNA and encloses it in a membrane."

Inherit, mutate, evolve
The genesis of genetic material and the emergence of cell structure are hot areas of research, but until now the two had not connected. The birth of genetic material was clearly crucial for life to take on its unique abilities to inherit, mutate and evolve.

And membranes were key to the physiology of cells because they protect their contents, concentrate chemicals to promote reactions and isolate successful genes from unsuccessful ones. "It's clear you really need both these elements to get evolution off the ground and running," says Szostak.

Research has already shown that some of building blocks for RNA-like molecules and membranes are spontaneously created by chemical reactions in outer space and in conditions that may have existed on the primordial Earth. But how these subunits were then assembled is still debated.

For RNA, one popular theory revolves around the unusual properties of montmorillonite clay. The negatively charged layers of its crystals create a sandwich of positive charge between them. This turns out to be a highly attractive environment for RNA subunits to concentrate and join together into long chains.

100-fold acceleration
Szostak wondered whether montmorillonite could also help the assembly of vesicles from simple fatty acid precursors. He remembers the day his colleagues Hanczyc and Fujikawa ran into his office to show him their first results: the clay caused a 100-fold acceleration of vesicle formation.

"It was pretty amazing," he says. Once formed, the vesicles often incorporated bit of clay and were able to grow by absorbing more fatty acid subunits.

His team also showed the clay could hold RNA and form vesicles at the same time. Fluorescently-labelled RNA attached to the clay ended up assembled into vesicles after the reaction. And the researchers were able to get these "protocells" to divide by forcing them through small holes. This caused them to split into smaller vesicles, with minimal loss of their contents.

Szostak admits that in a natural setting the vesicles would rarely be forced to divide in this way. So now his group is searching for different mixtures of membrane-forming molecules that might divide spontaneously when they reach a certain size.

Journal reference: Science (vol 302, p 618 )

Related Articles
Plasma blobs hint at new form of life
17 September 2003
Ponds, not oceans, the cradle of life
9 May 2002
Life's building blocks created in space simulator
27 March 2002
Search New Scientist
Contact us
Web Links
Jack Szostak, Massachusetts General Hospital
Leslie Orgel, Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
Origins of life, University of Arizona
Science

http://www.answering-christianity.com/life_from_clay.htm
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:18 pm
ali87 wrote:

GOD IN ISLAM IS NOT A MAN, AGAIN YOU HAVE PROVED YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT ISLAM.

1) Never said I was an expert at Islam.
2) Once again, you have (PROVEN) your complete lack of comprehension abilities. Not once did I claim God was a man.

I am through with you and your ridiculous pasting. If you wish to have an honest debate feel free to try again once you've mastered the basics.
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 05:57 pm
Questioner wrote:
ali87 wrote:

GOD IN ISLAM IS NOT A MAN, AGAIN YOU HAVE PROVED YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT ISLAM.

1) Never said I was an expert at Islam.
2) Once again, you have (PROVEN) your complete lack of comprehension abilities. Not once did I claim God was a man.

I am through with you and your ridiculous pasting. If you wish to have an honest debate feel free to try again once you've mastered the basics.

OK, THEN WAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE STUFF YOU SAID HUH? CAN YOU ANSWER THAT?

now where the heck is the verse in the bible that clearly and specifically said all living things are made of water?

can you provide it for me please?

this is what you said lollll which is the biggest load of crap, load of **** any dumb moron could give:

"An interesting notion that you have. I would offer up that since the bible has man and creatures stemming from 'land' that 'water' would be the next logical source for someone trying to make up their own religion."

lolll,l ye, next to land water was the only thing that life came from and blah blah they thought bible belives its land so well make up our own religion and say lifes from water.

WERE YOU ACTUALLY BEING SERIOUS?

honestly i thought you were an inteligent person since you were questioning rather than just falling into belief like so many others. but now after that, to me and hopefully all the readers that read that ur truly an idiot.

NOW AS FOR CONTRADICTION BETWEEN WATER AND CLAY TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

Life and our physical bodies originated from CLAY (soil, dust and water) - The Noble Quran Claimed it and Science confirmed it!

The sections of this article are:

1- Allah Almighty's Divine Claims in the Noble Quran.
2- The Scientific Proofs!

Allah Almighty's Divine Claims in the Noble Quran:

The following article and Noble Verses were sent to me by my dear brother in Islam, Frank; a Western convert to Islam. May Allah Almighty always be pleased with him. You can also visit his web site at: http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/

Let us look at what Allah Almighty Said in the Noble Quran:

"He it is created you from clay, and then decreed a stated term (for you). And there is in His presence another determined term; yet ye doubt within yourselves! (The Noble Quran, 6:2)"

"He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, on a Day, the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning. Such is He, the Knower of all things, hidden and open, the Exalted (in power), the Merciful;- He Who has made everything which He has created most good: He began the creation of man with (nothing more than) clay, And made his progeny from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised: But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His Spirit. And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give! (The Noble Quran, 32:5-9)"

All of our souls came from GOD Almighty's Spirit. Please visit: Abortion in Islam is a crime!

"Just ask their opinion: are they the more difficult to create, or the (other) beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay! (The Noble Quran, 37:11)"

"Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay); (The Noble Quran, 23:12)"

"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape; (The Noble Quran, 15:26)"

"God created man of clay, like pottery. (The Noble Quran, 55:14)"

Also, please visit: Life originated from water in the Noble Quran.

The Scientific Proofs!

The following article was taken from: http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn4307. The color, bold and underline emphasis below are mine.

Clay's matchmaking could have sparked life
19:00 23 October 2003
NewScientist.com news service
Philip Cohen

Two of the crucial components for the origin of life - genetic material and cell membranes - could have been introduced to one another by a lump of clay, new experiments have shown.

The study of montmorillonite clay, by Martin Hanczyc, Shelly Fujikawa and Jack Szostak at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, revealed it can sharply accelerate the formation of membranous fluid-filled sacs.

These vesicles also grow and undergo a simple form of division, giving them the properties of primitive cells. Previous work has shown that the same simple mineral can help assemble the genetic material RNA from simpler chemicals. "Interestingly, the clay also gets internalised in the vesicles," says Leslie Orgel, an origin of life expert at the Salk Institute for Biological Sciences in San Diego, California. "So this work is quite nice in that it finds a connection between the mechanism that creates RNA and encloses it in a membrane."

Inherit, mutate, evolve
The genesis of genetic material and the emergence of cell structure are hot areas of research, but until now the two had not connected. The birth of genetic material was clearly crucial for life to take on its unique abilities to inherit, mutate and evolve.

And membranes were key to the physiology of cells because they protect their contents, concentrate chemicals to promote reactions and isolate successful genes from unsuccessful ones. "It's clear you really need both these elements to get evolution off the ground and running," says Szostak.

Research has already shown that some of building blocks for RNA-like molecules and membranes are spontaneously created by chemical reactions in outer space and in conditions that may have existed on the primordial Earth. But how these subunits were then assembled is still debated.

For RNA, one popular theory revolves around the unusual properties of montmorillonite clay. The negatively charged layers of its crystals create a sandwich of positive charge between them. This turns out to be a highly attractive environment for RNA subunits to concentrate and join together into long chains.

100-fold acceleration
Szostak wondered whether montmorillonite could also help the assembly of vesicles from simple fatty acid precursors. He remembers the day his colleagues Hanczyc and Fujikawa ran into his office to show him their first results: the clay caused a 100-fold acceleration of vesicle formation.

"It was pretty amazing," he says. Once formed, the vesicles often incorporated bit of clay and were able to grow by absorbing more fatty acid subunits.

His team also showed the clay could hold RNA and form vesicles at the same time. Fluorescently-labelled RNA attached to the clay ended up assembled into vesicles after the reaction. And the researchers were able to get these "protocells" to divide by forcing them through small holes. This caused them to split into smaller vesicles, with minimal loss of their contents.

Szostak admits that in a natural setting the vesicles would rarely be forced to divide in this way. So now his group is searching for different mixtures of membrane-forming molecules that might divide spontaneously when they reach a certain size.

Journal reference: Science (vol 302, p 618 )

Related Articles
Plasma blobs hint at new form of life
17 September 2003
Ponds, not oceans, the cradle of life
9 May 2002
Life's building blocks created in space simulator
27 March 2002
Search New Scientist
Contact us
Web Links
Jack Szostak, Massachusetts General Hospital
Leslie Orgel, Salk Institute for Biological Sciences
Origins of life, University of Arizona
Science

http://www.answering-christianity.com/life_from_clay.htm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:24 pm
Questioner wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Setanta wrote:
So, Ali, you have never explained why we should take the child-rapist Mohammed seriously . . .

I all due respect Set,

"King" David was not very moral either... you might look to the bastards in your own back yard first before you point a finger...

King David wasn't the purported founder and prophet extraordinaire of any religion either Rex.

David was a servant of God. He was also a king who was supposed to represent the law and justice of God. David's life only got worse the longer he lived. We may see Nebuchadnezzar in heaven long before we see David due to the atrocities he committed. I see this all as a testimony of how we needed Christ Jesus to set right the spiritual deficiencies that plagued the times right up to the day of pentecost...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 08:33 pm
I will not be posting any more in this particular thread... I am offended by the title of this thread. I think it is hateful and unproductive. Jesus has received enough hatred while he was alive and after his death and I will not add to lack of sentiment.

I do like conversing with you ali87 but not here. Not under this title referring to Jesus' anus...

If you want answers you do not have to insult Christians and their lord all you have to do is ask... Christians are not always right about the Bible but they are usually caring enough to discuss things to the best of their knowledge...

I will find another post of yours with a reasonable title subject and we can continue our talks there...
0 Replies