JESUS HAS AN ANUS

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:42 am
right

and im out of this thread. anus and ali both begin with a and you dont want to go near either
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:56 am
Anyone else feel like they have to poop?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:24 am
Bella Dea wrote:
neologist wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Ali has his facts screwed up. Jesus did not create the universe, dimwit. God created the universe and Jesus is the son of God, the human counterpart to Him. Jesus wasn't even around when the universe was created. So when you get your facts straight, come back and play.
Who's this guy in Colossians 1: 15,16?

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him."

What does that mean? Sorry, but I was taught that Jesus was man and God is god. Jesus is the son of God, sort of a human reincarnation of parts of God. Jesus was no different from us humans in any way.
I hate to continue this discussion in such an undignified thread. Real life and I had a good old fashioned knock em down, drag em out in this thread:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1323028#1323028

I won, of course. Smile
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:26 am
Actually shouldn't it read Jesus HAD an anus?

Because whether he's just a decomposed corpse or living in heaven in his spirtitual form, there's no longer an anus.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:28 am
neologist wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
neologist wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Ali has his facts screwed up. Jesus did not create the universe, dimwit. God created the universe and Jesus is the son of God, the human counterpart to Him. Jesus wasn't even around when the universe was created. So when you get your facts straight, come back and play.
Who's this guy in Colossians 1: 15,16?

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him."

What does that mean? Sorry, but I was taught that Jesus was man and God is god. Jesus is the son of God, sort of a human reincarnation of parts of God. Jesus was no different from us humans in any way.
I hate to continue this discussion in such an undignified thread. Real life and I had a good old fashioned knock em down, drag em out in this thread:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1323028#1323028

I won, of course. Smile

May read later but no time now. Posting in between work ya know.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 11:41 am
Have a fine day, Bella.

I'll be outta this thread now. I've run out of clever things to say.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:18 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Actually shouldn't it read Jesus HAD an anus?

Because whether he's just a decomposed corpse or living in heaven in his spirtitual form, there's no longer an anus.
Not so.

Christians regularly eat Jesus' anus, in the body of Christ blood of Christ, the spiritual equivalent of analingus.

All good Christians need to know the Top Five Tips for Eating Jesus' anus:

1. Cleanliness is next to Godliness

2. Ease in

3. Work your tongue

4. Use your hands

5. Pig out

Mmmmmmmmmmm Corpus Christi you make good cookies!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:21 pm
Chumly wrote:
Not so.

Christians regularly eat Jesus' anus, in the body of Christ blood of Christ, the spiritual equivalent of analingus.

Chumly, we rarely agree on anything but I must say, your twisted and demented humor takes it over the top. That was awful. Terrible even. But funny as hell.

Laughing
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 01:51 pm
Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:33 pm
Re: JESUS HAS AN ANUS
ali87 wrote:
JESUS HAS AN ANUS
THEREFORE I WILL NEVER TAKE HIM AS MY CREATOR, AND FOR SOMEONE TO SAY ITS THE SPIRIT INSIDE THE BODY, THEN ILL SAY TO THEM THAT CHRISTIANITY SETS THE BELIEF THAT GOD IS IN FLESH AND BONE AND LOOKS LIKE US BUT IS IMMORTAL. AGAIN THE BIBLE'S GOD HAS AN ANUS.

personally the dung that I or anyone for that matter flush down the toilet is better than what is being taught about jesus today.

He also had a heart, soul and spirit but you just seem to be adding to the pile of dung yourself...

People can read the Bible they don't need it "taught" to them. It is the spirit that teaches... So does the spirit have an anus too? You have no point other than to insult the Christ. I do not believe Jesus is God but he certainly is the lord of all people and his sacrifice is not deserving of your filthy comments... NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STUPID POINT IS...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 07:36 pm
That was rather sick, Chumly
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 08:29 pm
It's in keeping with the debased and puerile timbre, but I will recuse myself Sad
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:10 am
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:33 am
Raul-7 wrote:
Ok, stop all the sarcasam and lets get back to the point. .
This thread has a point?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:34 am
Yes, Jesus is the Son of God.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:43 am
Yes you are.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:48 am
Momma Angel wrote:

Stop with your ignorance and accept the truth.

And when Allah will say, 'O Issa son of Maryam! Did you tell to people, 'make me and my mother two gods besides Allah'? He will submit 'bellowed be You, it is not justified for me that I should tell the thing to which I have no reach. 'If I had said that You would surely have known it You know what is in my heart and I do not know what is in Your knowledge. Undoubtedly, it is You only, Knower of, all hidden things. (5:116)

I said not to them but that which You had commanded me that worship Allah my Lord and your Lord, and I knew of them as long as I remained in them, then when You took me up, then You were the Watcher over them, and every thing is, present before You. (5:117)

If You punish them, they are Your bondmen, and if You forgive them, then undoubtedly, You are only the Dominant, the Wise. (5:118)
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 01:02 am
Raul-7 wrote:
OK!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:23 am
Raul-7 wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

And when Allah will say, 'O Issa son of Maryam! Did you tell to people, 'make me and my mother two gods besides Allah'? He will submit 'bellowed be You, it is not justified for me that I should tell the thing to which I have no reach. 'If I had said that You would surely have known it You know what is in my heart and I do not know what is in Your knowledge. Undoubtedly, it is You only, Knower of, all hidden things. (5:116)

I said not to them but that which You had commanded me that worship Allah my Lord and your Lord, and I knew of them as long as I remained in them, then when You took me up, then You were the Watcher over them, and every thing is, present before You. (5:117)

If You punish them, they are Your bondmen, and if You forgive them, then undoubtedly, You are only the Dominant, the Wise. (5:118)

Raul

If you were not so insulting people might be more inclined to explain to you why they "believe" the way they do...

Jesus is the son of God because, God created a sperm in the womb of Mary... Or are you saying Mary created the sperm herself? Or are you saying God cannot create or Jesus was not conceived of a virgin?

Like a hen and an egg... if the rooster does not fertilize the egg it will NEVER grow into a living creature. Have you ever opened your refrigerator and found the eggs hatching? Life is passed on through generations from male to male. So it was the life part in Jesus that did not come from Adam but God... Jesus Christ was the second Adam. Jesus took the part of the body/flesh from the woman (egg) and the life/blood that made the egg come alive came from God. This life is in the blood of every human being but it can ONLY be passed on from the male of our species.

Flesh and blood... The flesh/egg came from the woman and the blood/life came from God. If Mary was a virgin when she conceived then this life part had to have come from God...

We are ALL partakers of flesh and blood (from Adam and Eve) but Jesus only took a part... which part did he take? The flesh part. It was the sin in the blood (that was atoned for by the blood of lambs) that he did not receive from Adam. This was why he was free from the original sin.

FROM THE BIBLE

Heb 2:14
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Comment:
Jesus was not a partaker of flesh and blood but only took part. What part did he take? The flesh part from the woman (egg) and the blood part from God (life).

Maybe if you didn't talk about flushing the HOLY Bible down the toilet and actually took some time to read it with an open mind you might understand why people BELIEVE Christ Jesus was the son of God (not God). Rather than just listening blindly to what you are told by people who obviously don't know what they are talking about, try to have an original thought of your own... It is ok to think for yourself you know... that is why God gave you a brain...

1Co 15:22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1Co 15:45
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Le 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Ro 6:23
For the wages of sin [the original sin in the blood passed on from Adam] is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 02:38 am
0 Replies