Why Can't Bush Take Oprah's Lead and Apologize?

Sturgis

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 04:14 pm
Magginkat wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
Bush has no need to apologize as he has done nothing wrong and even if he had done something wrong there would be no reason to apologize since he is in his second term (stop smiling Roxxxanne).

ROTFLMAO! You try doing the stuff that bu$h has done and let's see how long you can stay out of jail.

Don't you guys ever get embarrassed by that silly fool and all the lies that have come back to bite him on the behind? I thought lying was something that really ticked you off big time. Remember Clinton and his lie about his own personal, private life, which was none of your business?

So in essence what you are saying is that we must leave Bubba and the Democrats alone but no matter what President Bush does...and I mean anything at all, good, bad or in between...you mudst attack at great length. No, I do not mean might, I mean MUDST since all the Democrats are capable of lately is rampant attacks with huge amounts of mud slinging which they absolutely must sling even when it is going to come right back at them.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 01:55 pm
Magginkat wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
Bush has no need to apologize as he has done nothing wrong and even if he had done something wrong there would be no reason to apologize since he is in his second term (stop smiling Roxxxanne).

ROTFLMAO! You try doing the stuff that bu$h has done and let's see how long you can stay out of jail.

Don't you guys ever get embarrassed by that silly fool and all the lies that have come back to bite him on the behind? I thought lying was something that really ticked you off big time. Remember Clinton and his lie about his own personal, private life, which was none of your business?

State one lie, specifically, and then provide evidence that it's a lie. You can't, because it's nothing more than wishful thinking on your part.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2006 05:39 pm
Wishful thinking is what has kept the Democrats down so far...let's hope they keep on that path.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 08:06 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Magginkat wrote:
Sturgis wrote:

State one lie, specifically, and then provide evidence that it's a lie. You can't, because it's nothing more than wishful thinking on your part.

Bush wanted to send spy planes over Iraq painted in UN colors so they would get shot down and give him justification to invade. Bush told Blair that he was going in with or without UN backing. That is not what he told Congress and the American people. Bush is a liar and a war criminal.
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:36 am
Roxxxanne, I don't doubt that Bush was willing to go into Iraq with or without U.N. backing, but what is your reliable source that he wanted to send in planes painted in U.N. colors intending that they be shot down?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:39 am
There isn't a thread on this yet?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 09:42 am
I will look it up...I was away for a couple days with my bf
and I actually read it in the SF Chronicle NEWSPAPER while having coffee at Starbuck's.
0 Replies