Why Can't Bush Take Oprah's Lead and Apologize?

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 09:07 am
Why can't he? Probably not woman enough. He does girly really well though.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,288 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:18 am
Why don't you take her lead and apologize to the site???
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:21 am
She should apologise to the site for what?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:26 am
littlek wrote:

Bush should apoligize for what???
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:30 am
Nice come back.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 11:33 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
littlek wrote:

Bush should apoligize for what???

If you have to ask, you will never know.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 12:04 pm
because bush isn't as bright or capable as Oprah. Oprah started with nothing and built her empire. bush started with everything and has accomplished nothing without an entire team in the background doing the work.

If bush had started poor like Oprah or Clinton, he'd be working at Aamco. Maybe. He's might be too clumsy for that kind of work.

as for Brandons' snappy response... ho hum as usual.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:07 pm
Bush has no need to apologize as he has done nothing wrong and even if he had done something wrong there would be no reason to apologize since he is in his second term (stop smiling Roxxxanne).

Oprah only apologized after her fans started calling her on her woeful and deplorable defense of James Frey. After that I can pretty well guarantee you that Oprah sat down with her advisors who told her that viewers were starting to depart which meant lower advertising revenues which in turn meant less money would be paid for the Oprah Hour and that of course meant less money for Oprah...so of course she apologized then. Look at her apology...she is apologizing about the same things which a week earlier she was calling Larry King to defend. It's about the money plain and simple.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:12 pm
Would an apology from Bush (whether he should or not isn't my question) mean anything anyway? Would it do anything more than to just allow some to gloat and believe their were right?

I would imagine that all of us in this world have things to apologize for. Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:13 pm
I don't.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:17 pm
Well that goes without saying Dys...
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:42 pm
GWB reminds me of how to become a king of a small country. Start with a large country like the United States. Polarize it into red and blue states. Then establish a unary executive branch and create a financial disaster by an uncalled for invasion in a foreign state unilaterally. Maybe there will be a kingdom in Texas or Florida after they sececde from the Union under the Bush dyNASTY.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 03:53 pm
Well, maybe everyone else other than dys has something to apologize for. Sorry dys. Laughing
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 04:03 pm
talk72000 wrote:
. Polarize it

It was actually the media and Micheal Moore and rabid Democrats who polarized the nation.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 04:43 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

I would imagine that all of us in this world have things to apologize for. Laughing

All of us aren't the leader of the free world.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 04:45 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

All of us aren't the leader of the free world.

Aha! So finally we have you where we want you...admitting that the United States is free! A good day this is, a good day indeed!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:22 pm
CORRECTION: All of us aren't the leader of the "free" world.

Roxxanne regrets the error.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2006 06:43 am
Darn!
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:56 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
because bush isn't as bright or capable as Oprah. Oprah started with nothing and built her empire. bush started with everything and has accomplished nothing without an entire team in the background doing the work.

If bush had started poor like Oprah or Clinton, he'd be working at Aamco. Maybe. He's might be too clumsy for that kind of work.

as for Brandons' snappy response... ho hum as usual.

If bu$h had not been born into a moneyed (Hitler money) family he would probably have been in prison years ago. He could not handle the job of trash man.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 12:03 pm
Sturgis wrote:
Bush has no need to apologize as he has done nothing wrong and even if he had done something wrong there would be no reason to apologize since he is in his second term (stop smiling Roxxxanne).

ROTFLMAO! You try doing the stuff that bu$h has done and let's see how long you can stay out of jail.

Don't you guys ever get embarrassed by that silly fool and all the lies that have come back to bite him on the behind? I thought lying was something that really ticked you off big time. Remember Clinton and his lie about his own personal, private life, which was none of your business?
0 Replies