Birthday gift in confusing circumstanses

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 02:53 pm
For the past couple of months me and this guy have been kind of together. We've liked each other for a couple of years which seems significant as we're only 16. It was never official and still quite open which caused some conflict with him getting jealous. Last week he called everything off between us. This happened a couple of days before his birthday and for the days surrounding it we didn't speak or see each other at all, thus I never gave him a present.

Since then we've decided to go out properly, but that got called off after a day so now we've settled on just good friends, though we both still agree we like each other in "that way".

So, I feel the need to get him a belated present for his birthday. He got me an expensive pocket watch for christmas, so it seems wrong to just ignore his birthday. But what to get? I want to think of something thoughtful but I don't really have any ideas. I like to paint so i thought maybe I could do something artistic but I'm not sure what. Any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 849 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 03:34 pm
Do you have photos of a place he likes or a pet of his, something like that, that you could do a painting from? I've done that for lots of presents, it's always nice because it's got a lot of time and thought put into it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 03:54 pm
If I were you, I would get him something that he would like, but was not too personal. Does he have a hobby, or something that he likes, like sports? Why not get him a book on the subject?
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 02:33 pm
he likes books, and writes a lot of poetry and stories etc
0 Replies