LYING FOR JESUS

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:41 pm
You know, Lash. I just don't recall making that statement at all. I even went to the other site and looked to make sure and nope, couldn't find it anywhere. Now, if I missed it, I'd be more than happy to address it if you would just point it out to me.

Nearly everything I have posted there has been posted on here, Lash. I have nothing to hide. So, would you care to point out where I said "you should all die from evil?"
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:43 pm
Look at nimh's copy of what you posted.

If you think it's addressable, you're deluding yourself.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:51 pm
I think it was that the threads would die from evil... the evil emanating from us unbelievers.

Ah well.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:53 pm
Lash,

Sozobe is right. I said the threads will die from their own evil. Didn't say a thing about any of the posters. I feel some of the things said about God are evil. So what?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 09:57 pm
Well, that was special . . . who made you post that way MOAN . . . SATAN ? ! ? ! ?

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

You're killin' me Lash . . .
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:02 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Lash,

Sozobe is right. I said the threads will die from their own evil. Didn't say a thing about any of the posters. I feel some of the things said about God are evil. So what?

I think you're evil. What business do you have deciding that this board is "lost," and needs YOU to save it? You need saving. How does anyone get into a position that they feel they have to save someone else's soul? How does that happen to someone?

You have overstepped your boundaries.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:04 pm
In the light of this marvelous little find, and espeically of the passages which Habibi has posted in Phoenix's thread, i think this thread becomes even more germane.

What possible reasonable justification can MOAN have had for the lies she peddled here?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:05 pm
By golly, lash, I have come to respect you this evening.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:06 pm
I think we can find a multitude of scriptures that don't look too kindly on deception, lies, slander and any other number of nasty sins MA's slung on our respectable community.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:10 pm
Of course you think I'm evil, Lash. I don't agree with your beliefs. So what?

I told all of you. I will tell you the truth. If I said it, I will admit it. If I did it, I will admit it. And what I said was is I'd like to see this site glorify God instead of mock Him. Don't recall saying how you were all lost and I was gonna try to save you.

If I said that, in particular. Post it!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:10 pm
Thank you, edgar. Made me smile. I'm just ready for this to go away.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:13 pm
Unfortunately, i don't think MOAN is willing to let it die . . . i think she will keep it alive for a long time to come . . .
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:14 pm
Some folks got too much free time...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:14 pm
Sure looks like a clear case of hypocrisy and alterior motives to me. But if you want to believe it isn't Momma, you have that right. And I'm sure there are even a few turnip heads who would fall for that crap.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:18 pm
And I have not attempted one time to convince anyone to convert to Christianity. Not one time. I admitted I wasn't doing that even though I know because of my beliefs I should be. But I did not do that. I told the truth.

And I don't suppose that there isn't a little pack of non-believers that will go in there and pat another poster on the back for something? So, it's ok for non-believers but not for Christians, right? I mean, it's ok for some to high five someone else because of what they posted but God forbid (pun intended) that a believer would actually hope someone would do that? As you can see by my posts on the other site, nimh, I didn't tell them what to post, did I? Did I tell them to do anything other than sign up?

Everyone can think what they like. I will tell you the truth about the matter. If you haven't figured out that I will stand by what I say yet, you never will.

Kickycan,

That would be ulterior motives. :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:21 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I will tell you the truth about the matter.

Excellent. When are you going to start?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:22 pm
Damn it, I hate spelling errors...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:24 pm
Go back to the first day I came to A2K. I don't tell lies. I won't try to worm out of a single thing I have said or done either. I have nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of.

If any of you think I do, well, then I just suggest you deal with it. My head is held high.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:32 pm
Setanta wrote:
Unfortunately, i don't think MOAN is willing to let it die . . . i think she will keep it alive for a long time to come . . .

At the risk of repeating myself . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2006 10:35 pm
Setanta,

And at the risk of repeating myself (just posted in another thread), I am willing to discuss this as long as anyone has questions or comments about it. I'm more than willing to deal with anyone's issue they have with me.
0 Replies