PIMPLE/ACNE PROBLEM HELP!!!

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 06:06 am
my pimples are gone , my acne is flattened but what remains is red / purplish dot beneath my skin that wont go away for the past 2 weeks!!!!(i used a needle to pick them , bad idea but too late)
i dont know what to do , i ve been drinking lots of water , sleeping alot but it doesnt seem to help so much. i seriously feel bad about it. can anyone help!!!!!!!!
i consider it quite serious cause it all over my cheeks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 828 • Replies: 17
No top replies

material girl

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 06:13 am
Try not to pick.
Try coco butter as its a mousteriser and it has vitamin e so it helps with scars.
Or use plain vit E cream.
0 Replies

adrenaline

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 07:59 am
material girl wrote:
Try not to pick.
Try coco butter as its a mousteriser and it has vitamin e so it helps with scars.
Or use plain vit E cream.

im not picking anymore , so mine are scars? i mean there is no holes smooth skin with red stuff beneath it ! arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 08:14 am
Id imagine the red stuff is blood, maybe the skin has been thinned by the spots so it can be seen just below the skin surface.
Dont worry about it.Its may take some time to heel.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 08:14 am
Be patient. Time is the answer. In the meantime find some non-comedogenic cover makeup.
0 Replies

adrenaline

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2006 07:39 pm
i got little dots on my face , meanwhile getting a little more acne , whiteheads , what do i do ? let them conqueor over my face?
0 Replies

adrenaline

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:33 pm
its been a week of water hose drinking , early sleep but i see no changes Sad
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:34 pm
Any chance you can get out in the sunshine?
0 Replies

adrenaline

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:37 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Any chance you can get out in the sunshine?

i can, sunny days here , but just a bit cold. i should exploit to sunshine?? i still got some acne , but the place where i picked my acne and pimple beneath the skin is reddish-purple , but smooth , i want to get rid of it, what should i do >!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:39 pm
adrenaline- If it is really so bad, why don't you check with a dermatologist? There are treatments and prescriptions that can help the condition. Don't just suffer with it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:41 pm
A little sun might help. This time of year in the northern hemisphere, unless you're at high altitude, the UV is so low it's pretty hard to get a bad sunburn. A little sun might help to even out the appearance.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:42 pm
Phoenix, she probably has a high deductible health plan like I do. The idea being making it so difficult to go to the doctor nobody will. Wink
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:50 pm
It might be millia and not whiteheads.

I'm with Phoenix -- see a dermatologist if you can.

I've had some serious skin problems as an adult and seeing a dermatologist is the only thing that has helped.

DO NOT "EXPLOIT" THE SUNSHINE!

Sunscreen, baby, sunscreen.

A suntan is indication of skin damage! Your skin might look better but that is only because it is swollen and the darkness makes problems less noticable.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:53 pm
I have to disagree to some extent. Sunshine is necessary. Your body produces vitamin D from exposure to sunshine. And I prefer a little sun damage (i.e. tan), hate see-through skin.
0 Replies

adrenaline

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 09:01 pm
gawd i dunno what to do ... i just got red dots beneath my skin. i just want to cure that , i got some acne on my forehead but i can block that with my hair. ty
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 09:02 pm
Sunshine or supplements are necessary but sun damage is not!

I know where you're coming from cjhsa. I grew up in Texas. I love the look of suntans.

But, no joke, they can kill you.

I'd rather have see through skin than cadaver skin.
0 Replies

adrenaline

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 10:37 pm
i would , but what they will say is drink more water , dont eat fried stuff , sleep more blah blah blah common sense we all know
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 10:52 pm
You know, I once knew someone much like you. He was very into classical music. His name was Johann but we called him John.

I recommended that he do what I did to take his mind off of superficial problems: take in an abandoned child.

Oh my gosh it will keep you so busy that you won't have time to worry about anything else.

You might want to start with something a bit easier: working at a homeless shelter or at the animal shelter, something where the responsiblitlty is not so overwhelming. Something where your down time doesn't require complex thought.

I don't know. Maybe you could join the military or something.

Of course, you might not be as simple as Johann and this might just be some tiny aspect of your life that you are trying to remedy. If so, see a doctor.

If not, grow up and quit changing your name.
0 Replies