• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 897 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Chai

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 07:11 am
How cruel.

Another example of people not wanting to be responsible for themselves, or accountable for their own actions.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 12:03 pm
Now to wait for the first Rejection Hotline revenge killing ... hurt in an unstable person can be a powerful thing, and guns are easy to get...
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 07:34 pm
No one ever turns me down.

[size=7](death threats are extremely effective)[/size]
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 08:29 pm
CrazyDiamond wrote:
No one ever turns me down.

More because you've never had the courage to ask them out?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 08:40 pm
I used to have the Boston number saved in my cell phone. It's pretty funny. Though I don't think even I would have the heart to give that out. I kept it just in case I had a change of heart.

I'm trying to think if I've ever been given the wrong number by a chick? I don't think so. They've definitely said no to giving it out though.

Anyone here ever given out the wrong number on purpose, or been on the end of getting a wrong number?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 08:43 pm
Whatever happened to good old fashioned lying - like "I'm seeing someone", "I've just broke up with a guy and I'm not ready to get involved again" or "Sorry, I'm gay". I think giving a fake or wrong number is just mean.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 08:51 pm
Haha...check out the email papernapkin.com received. Talk about desperate:

so glad you gave me your email. sorry you forgot to pay your phone bill. hey if you need help with that i can pay it for ya so you can call me! my phone is [number] you should call me see ya later

your friend <one day more>
[guy]
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 09:38 pm
Could be useful. Sometimes I feel an overwhelming need to be rejected, and am just not up to spending an entire evening getting to pay dirt.
0 Replies