feminine appearance

kjl56

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 04:10 am
I am a young man.
To do a mission, I have to live a as woman for 3 months.
So I need to a completely feminine appearance.
I have to do this work myself and I can not go to hairdressing salon.
what do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 521 • Replies: 2
No top replies

whiteviolet

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 05:20 pm
Buy a few women's magazines and study the pictures very carefully
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 05:43 pm
Curious kjl56, what is your mission?

Are you considering a sex change?

The reason I ask is, not so much these days, but in the past transgendered male to female people often overdid the feminization, and looked like drag queens.

My suggestions off the top of my head would be....

Remove the hair of your arms with nair. Make sure you give yourself a good manicure. No rough cuticles. Don't grow your nails too long, but longer than most men would wear. Polish would be nice. One can always tell a lady by her hands.

I imagine your feet are larger than most womens. Don't go for heels or anything. Flats are fine. But do make sure you buy descent shoes for God's sake. Don't tromp around in cheap shoes. If that means you can only afford one pair, then so be it. Keep them buffed and polished and clean.

You have an adams apple. It's winter, so turtle necks would be good. If it gets warmer, try skirts that are meant to button all the way up.

Are you going to go so far and having breasts? If you do, don't go to big. I'm not sure where you'd get them, but you should be able to find materials that you could put in the cups of a good athletic bra (more comfortable) that would look natural.

I'd stick with trousers, that's what most women wear all the time anyway. I don't know your weight so can't help you there.

PLUCK your eyebrows!

I assume you're going to wear makeup....maybe go to a cosmetic counter at a nice department store and explain your situation, and they can make you up once. Make lots of notes how they are doing it. Even if it doesn't turn out the way you want, it gives you the basics.

Feminine doesn't have to mean ultra sexy or garish, be conservative. Less is more.

Now these are just my personal observations. Do you think that helps?
0 Replies