Will Sharon tell all?

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 10:43 pm
I saw a small item in my local paper today that says that Sharon Bush, the estranged wife of Neil Bush (brother to George), is planning a book in which she promises to talk about the Bush family. Also Kitty Kelly, the lady who writes the unauthorized biographies.

What juicy tid-bits will be revealed? Will they let her do it? The very secretive Bush family has been quite successful in squashing stuff, so it will be interesting to see how this develops.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,108 • Replies: 6
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:02 am
Mamajuana
Mamajuan, I doubt that anything Sharon Bush reveals will be as interesting as the really dark history of the Bush and Walker families.

Talk about Bush's "axis of evil" concept. One only has to look at the history of the Bush and Walker families and their cronies. I doubt that Sharon Bush will cover the sordid, covert and illegal actions of these two families with the Nazis before and during World War II.

Here is only one sample:
http://www.tarpley.net/bush1.htm

-----BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:21 am
Bumblebee - The dark history of the Bush and Walker families is always there. And their failures, I think, will be as interesting. George, after all, has never succeeded in any job (nor even gone to look for one), and I don't read about amd rip-roaring success as a cheerleader, either.

But it's the other, revealing bits that could be interesting. Was it an arranged marriage between Laura and George? What about the shadowy Marvin? Life with Neal - who's reputed to be a woman chaser. Did George hang around at all with women? Family life in this dysfunctional family? Real, gossipy stuff, the kind of which lives are made. I bet they pay Sharon Bush off with real money to keep any and everything off.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:23 am
The problem is that anything she writes that's derogatory will be disbelieved and belittled by the pro Bushites and for the anti Bushites it will be preaching to the choir.

The only thing it might do is give her a shot at little more money than the 1000.00 a month that cheap dick is offering her now. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:27 am
Bi-Polar Bear
Bi-Polar Bear wrote: "The only thing it might do is give her a shot at little more money than the 1000.00 a month that cheap dick is offering her now."

Oh, Bi-Polar, I think you are just in a snit because your's is hurting so bad right now.

Have you purchased your protective codpiece yet?

BumbleBeeBoogie
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:40 am
Bumblebee you old meanie, I think the guy who bankrupted Silverado and stole millions should be worth a little more than a grand a month, and having to be related to the Bushs' should be worth more than that as well.

I'll have to wait until this swelling goes down before purchasing so I can get a proper fit. :wink:
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 12:10 pm
I think it was the grand a month that motivated her - he's already got another one lined up.

Cod piece? See, that's what I mean. Does George have need for one? Inquiring minds want to know.

Preaching to the choir, BP? Maybe, but think of the loud fun. And the abosolute annoyance to the righteous, who firmly believe in the sacredness of the Bush, Cheney, etc. hidden parts. And Kitty Kelly always provides photos.
0 Replies