WHY IS EVERY THIRD THREAD ABOUT RELIGION?

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2006 07:54 am
well lemme check the ole cash register. Those panda Tee shirts have been flyin off the wall.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 06:26 am
About those t-shirts what materials did you use to make them?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 06:43 am
they are solid cotton made from the cotton from the Bekkah valley, Im pretty sure of that
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 06:52 am
In that case I'd like 2 in Large and 2 in XL...do you include shipping or should I pray for that?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:28 pm
farmerman wrote:
well, it seems my pole has surfaced some interesting results that I, the expert on statistics will interpret for you .

It appears that we have a 60/40 split, in which I have cleverly hidden some "trick" postings to ferret out the leanings of the masses on this issue.
Thos who voted for
"Let me tell you about his noodliness" were cleverly tricked into professing a degree of agnosticism but were out there, adrift, looking for some meabing in their lives. Hence, his "noodliness" could fill that space. These people, prime candidates for the Pastafarian movement that was started by some (no doubt) smartass kid in Bemidji Minn. who, having nothng to do until the ground once again appears in June, has invented yet another religion and saviour. So, if numbers mean anything, our scientifically constructed poll shows that in the entire world , Gods are losing space in the vast worldwide pantheon of stuff we used to believe in but no longer give a rats ass.

Interesting things , statistics.

Drat! I voted for His Noodliness just for kicks. I didn't know you were going to analyze it and make it all . . . revealing. The last thing I want to admit to is searching for some meaning; although glancing back, I now realize that you actually referred to searching for "some meabing." I guess I might have been looking for some of that, I'm not sure.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:32 pm
cyphercat, I grok in your fullness.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2006 04:51 pm
cant have enough meabing in your lefe
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:49:50