i love feet ... female feet

sublime1

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:56 pm
I got used to the liquid measurement quickly when I was in Vienna last month. Ya gotta know what size drink to order. I can not get used to celcious. Other than zero I can't seem to associate to any other temperature.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 08:59 pm
rules of thumb

0 is freezing

10 is about 50

16 is 61 (odd that)

20 is about room temperature

30 is hot

40 is damn hot
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:01 pm
Scene: Summer on a lush green University campus.

On my lunch break I lay on one of the campuses, taking off my shoes and socks and covering my head with my sweater to block out the sun. I am the only person lying on the grass. I hear a voice. "Mind if I sit next to you?"

It's some guy, obviously a student. I look around the campus and wonder why he can't park his ass in some other part of the expansive green campus.

I'll condense the story. When I returned to my office I told someone I worked with about it, and college campuses being the insulated places they are this is what she unearthed a day later: The guy, a medical student, has a foot fetish which explained why I was so alluring with my face covered but my feet exposed.

He was a creepy, wormy guy, and boy, did we have some laughs. Shortly after that incident, I got a call from a female grad student whose tootsies were the object of his affection, and I heard from another undergraduate female who'd worn open toed sandals one day and painted her toenails red. They too were creeped out.

Not long after this, we'd heard he was expelled from the medical school.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:07 pm
djjd62 wrote:
rules of thumb

0 is freezing

10 is about 50

16 is 61 (odd that)

30 is hot

40 is damn hot

That is actually pretty damn helpful, thanks.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:28 pm
sublime1 wrote:
I have been learning. I have to deal with a lot of European cabinets and appliances in my job so it helps to have knowledge in both. I would prefer the metric system myself. In about 4th grade we had to study it because the change was inevitable. That was 20 some years ago.

I lived in a town named Zion, just to your north, about 35 years ago and we were told to get ready for metrics inevitable arrival.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:29 pm
djjd62 wrote:
for me, liquid measures are metric, temps are metric, highway speeds are metric, but if i'm building something i always measure and calculate in imperial, i don't know why i just do

It's funny, I've been in a number of different countries that use the metric system but when it comes to newborn babies, it's still feet and pounds.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 09:31 pm
I sort of like women's feet. It's those damn toenails that I can't stand. Yeeeeccchhhhh. Especially with toenail polish! Hideous!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 10:20 pm
We know, kicky, we know.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 11:01 pm
BlaiseDaley wrote:
It's funny, I've been in a number of different countries that use the metric system but when it comes to newborn babies, it's still feet and pounds.

Not really. In Europe babies are measured in cm and (European) pounds,
and sometimes even kilo.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 11:03 pm
sublime1 wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
rules of thumb

0 is freezing

10 is about 50

16 is 61 (odd that)

30 is hot

40 is damn hot

That is actually pretty damn helpful, thanks.

I did this reversed, when I had to learn about Fahrenheit

32 F = 0 C
56 F = 10 C
68 F = 20 C
86 F = 30 C
104F= 40 C
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 01:34 pm
My cutesie 26-year old Hungarian colleague is vain in a naive, unprepossessing kinda way, and usually in for something. Still I was surprised when she told me about how, one evening walking home from town, wearing her favourite shoes and a skirt, she'd stopped somewhere to text someone, or look up movies in the Pestiest or something, and a man came up and asked her if he could photograph her legs/feet. I guffawed when she told me and was about to say oh god that must have creeped you out, but instead I asked well did you let him?, and unfazed she replied well, yeah, I was just texting / reading Pestiest anyway.. <shakes head, grins>

I dont go much for feet myself ... but shoulders, oh, shoulders can be beautiful ...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 01:35 pm
Shouldnt this be in errr ... Relationships or something? ;-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 01:37 pm
Re: i love feet ... female feet
RichardRich44471 wrote:
does anybody think they have nice looking feet? please describe them to em if you dont mind doing that on thisboard.

Edit [Moderator]: Moved from Home Improvement to Humor.

similar posts in other forums seem to simply have been vaporized

moderators have their own views of the world
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 01:44 pm
yup ... i wonder what'd happen if i'd start a thread on my collarbone fetish ...

oh did I say that out loud?
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 08:14 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
BlaiseDaley wrote:

Not really. In Europe babies are measured in cm and (European) pounds,
and sometimes even kilo.

I should prefaced saying these travels related primarily to New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 08:15 pm
Re: i love feet ... female feet
ehBeth wrote:
RichardRich44471 wrote:
does anybody think they have nice looking feet? please describe them to em if you dont mind doing that on thisboard.

Edit [Moderator]: Moved from Home Improvement to Humor.

similar posts in other forums seem to simply have been vaporized

moderators have their own views of the world

Man, the right feet, in the right shoe leading up to nicely shaped calves...wondemous.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 08:18 pm
http://gorgeousfeet.textamerica.com/?page=default
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:49 am
my wife is an exhibitionist and doesn't mind at all if i post naked parts

http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/hands%20%26%20feet/gorillafeet.jpg

we even get into a little shaving sometimes

http://www.magicmakers.com/retail/hands%20%26%20feet/oldfeet.jpg
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 07:57 am
Gala wrote:

I'll condense the story. When I returned to my office I told someone I worked with about it, and college campuses being the insulated places they are this is what she unearthed a day later: The guy, a medical student, has a foot fetish which explained why I was so alluring with my face covered but my feet exposed.

Gala, quite entertaining. Although I suspect for the original poster of this thread it's vaguely familiar. I guess he'll have to find a female mate who wants her feet worshipped.
0 Replies