bob600

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 03:22 pm
@Arella Mae,
Then you KNOW he exists and that's enough, you don't need to try and find proof for an atheist asshole like me. If you KNOW God exists and I KNOW he does not then neither of us are doing any converting of each other, and so what, the world will not end, and if you truly believe as you say you do, your peace of mind is probably greater than mine and your demise a happier event.
bob600

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 03:28 pm
@Intrepid,
But I do know there is not a God for absolute certainty, and this is what I don't understand, why is it that humans have the ability to KNOW things even if all the information is not in, but you are not allowed to do so with God. I have a theory, most of the people who say you can't KNOW are actually agnostics but refuse to accept it and challenge anyone who says they KNOW. All I have done is treat the Lord God as any other subject I have colated the information in my mind thought about is and actually made a decision. God does not exist and in the line in my mind that falls on the side of KNOW along with babies cry, drink makes me sick and cold make me less warm.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 03:33 pm
@bob600,
bob600 wrote:

Then you KNOW he exists and that's enough, you don't need to try and find proof for an atheist asshole like me. If you KNOW God exists and I KNOW he does not then neither of us are doing any converting of each other, and so what, the world will not end, and if you truly believe as you say you do, your peace of mind is probably greater than mine and your demise a happier event.
I don't think you are understanding me but let's just let it go.
bob600

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 03:42 pm
@Arella Mae,
The misunderstanding is mutual, bye, and may your God go with you.
0 Replies

prattay

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2011 05:44 am
@Arella Mae,
u see, that question can not really be answered... even if somehow scientists are able to create life(for example) people are going to interpret this in various ways. some might not believe in god and some other would say that this is actually done by god cause the end of the world is here...... it is only depended on ur belief.... blind or not, that does not matter....
0 Replies