Fright Night - PLEASE HELP - Is this funny? Why or why not

bobrath

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 12:24 am
Mr.Sahu is the owner of a Coffee Shop on a certain Lipton Square.He is a very funny and superstitious man.One night when he was about enter his front door , a black cat crossed his path."Oh darn! What am I to do now? Couldn't the accursed cat have waited for another second !", he thought exasperatedly." How do I get in now?.............Of course the pipe! Sahu you are a genius. I'll climb in through the window of my bedroom by the pipe.", thinking so he started climbing the pipe. Now his wife happened to be reading a book in the bedroom when she heard someone climbing up the pipe.She deduced that a thief was climbing up the pipe, who else would climb the pipe to get into the house - definitely not her husband Mr.Sahu. She rushed to the kitchen and after collecting her rolling pin she hid herself near the window.She purposefully turned off the lights. Mr.Sahu had reached the window ledge and without another thought he entered the bedroom.

All of a sudden he felt that a grenade had exploded on his head , though he admitted to himself that he didn't know how a grenade explosion on the hed felt like! And after a moment blows were raining all over him.It was as if he had become a punching bag , although he was being hit with more than just puches.He looked up to see that a mad woman with her hair flying everywhere and with a scream that was sure to break the lens of his spectacles was hitting him without a moment's pause. All of a sudden he realised who this woman was."Aaaaaaaaaaah", he screamed " It's the witch of the caves , she's going to kill meeeeeee". And with an unexpected burst of strength he ran out of his bedroom.He grabbed the nearest picture of God , which in this case was Lord Ganesh, and waited for the bedroom door to open. The door opened slowly and instead of the witch his wife came out.

"My dear,dear wife. You terrified the witch of the caves. I know that I am terribly scared of you , but to think that you could have scared the deadliest witch of all is a miracle in itself!", he said aloud."What nonsense are you blabbering? Was that you in the bedroom?", she asked. " Yes it was me and if you had not saved me I would have been dead by now.", he said. She remained quiet , unable to tell him the truth. "It was the Witch of the caves, the Witch of the caves , I tell you. And she was hitting me with her terrible cudgel." As he said this his wife hid the rolling pin behind her back. " I was almost done for but somehow I found the strength to run and I ran off. The Witch has cursed me and has marked me as her next target.",he said . " Of course not.", his wife retorted. If it would have been any other day or any other time then he would have been afraid to contradict his wife.But today was a special day and time. He felt braver than ever. " It was the witch I tell you.. She had Shyamlal gored by a black bull because he disturbed her when he was searching the caves for his lost sheep. She haunts the caves , you see.", he paused seeing the look on the face of his wife." He was gored by the bull because he was foolish enough to provoke it by throwing cow dung on it's face.", his wife replied. " What nonsense! The bull couldn't have been provoked by cow dung being thrown on it's face , considering that it was it's own dung. Your theories are very far fetched my dear wife , but I prefer to remain practical. It was the Witch of the caves who had him gored by the bull and it was the same witch in my bedroom today.Oh , I shall be smarting under the effect of these blows for months." It was more than she could bear.Her husband had reached the zenith of ignorance. Although she didn't want to she couldn't control saying , "It was me who was hitting you , you fool."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 527 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 06:56 am
nope
0 Replies