Why the left cannot cheer this liberation

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 10:45 am
Tartarin wrote:
"Do you agree with Henry that the solution to the negatives of America should be that we be destroyed as a country?"

Frank -- I'm not sure quite what Henry has in mind. I see it differently. I think we are in the process of self-destruction.

Well, I think Henry made himself very clear that he would like to see America destroyed in a very real meaning of the word destroyed. Read his words over again and I think that will become clear.

Henry, I suspect, is a bit of a child. I allowed him the last word -- and he had to take one more shot. And he reasons like a kid -- so more than likely the reason he is offering a childish solution to a real problem -- is that he is a child.

I don't want to see America destroyed. I didn't want to see Afganastan or Iraq destroyed. I did not want to see Germany or Japan destroyed.

We have more than enough destruction on this planet without wishing for more.

We agree on so much, T, that I will simply chalk this minor disagreement here up to the fact that we are both wrestling with the anguish this country is experiencing because of the moron in chief and his handlers.

You and I will get back on track quickly.

Henry -- ah...well, Henry is another thing altogether.

Henry has got to grow up before we can become close friends. But friends I think we will one day be, because he is already providing me with lots of entertainment.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 10:51 am
Sorry, Frank. I reserve the right to agree and disagree independently! Holding onto the last shred of democracy here...
0 Replies

henrygreen

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 12:18 pm
In arguing for the perpetuation of the United States we are necessarily consigning a great many other people to death. America (like Israel) has left no doubt in the attentive mind that they have zero intention of abiding by dictates of law or basic human decency. Both have forfeit their right to exist and are a full-scale menace to the peace and security the REST of the globe have every right to enjoy, (Frank's racist, "America uber alles" cosmology, notwithstanding).
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Tue 27 May, 2003 02:19 pm
Action has been taken against member henrygreen for violating Section III B of the Terms of Service. We take threats of physical harm very seriously. Thank you to all who reported this user's comments.
0 Replies