why ten commandments

djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 06:21 am
Momma Angel wrote:
Questioner,

I would love to take this to PM. I really feel like someone is standing over my shoulder and because of such, feel a bit hesitant to discuss this further with you.

So, let's do it!

get behind me...........satan :wink:
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 12:40 pm
nick17,

If Questioner wants it posted, I have no problem with that. It's entirely up to him.

djjd62,

Don't know where you got Satan Twisted Evil out of that, but whatever blows up your skirt! :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 12:49 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

Don't know where you got Satan Twisted Evil out of that, but whatever blows up your skirt! :wink: [/b][/color]

Momma! Shocked Laughing Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:03 pm
Hey Bella,

How's it going lady? Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:05 pm
Hey MA... I'm sick for the first time since my diagnosis and treatment started. It's been so long since I've had a cold I'd forgotten how much you just want to lay down and sleep. Laughing

Otherwise, I am ok. You?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:13 pm
I will say a prayer you get better if that is okay with you? I hope you are back to yourself soon. Take advantage of it! Sleep!

I'm doing fine. Please take care!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 01:57 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I will say a prayer you get better if that is okay with you? I hope you are back to yourself soon. Take advantage of it! Sleep!

Feel free to.

If it doesn't work, well, it doesn't.
But it if does....

Very Happy
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:00 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

Feel free to.

But it if does....

Very Happy

Your sense of humor is something I envy (in a good way though.) I love the way you get your point across light, clear, and oh heck, getting mushy. I just like ya! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2006 02:08 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

Feel free to.

But it if does....

Very Happy

Your sense of humor is something I envy (in a good way though.) I love the way you get your point across light, clear, and oh heck, getting mushy. I just like ya! Embarrassed

Embarrassed

Thank you.....

I have always used humor to break the ice or the tension or to just keep from crying. I learned very early on that laughing at yourself is the best way to keep life from weighing to heavily on you. I once fell down an entire flight of stairs in college and landed at the bottom flat on my back, my stuff strewn about....and it hurt, really really bad. I was really embarrassed, bruised and everyone was staring. But instead of freaking out, I let out a a huge laugh and just kept laughing, even though there were tears squirting out at the same time. It was funny, really, considering I'd slid down the stairs like I was on a sled and crash landed at the bottom while my boyfriend stood at the top just watching me. Laughing

I think that one of my purposes (oh no, here I go getting all philosophical again...) in life is to make people laugh. I've also been ahem, uh, gifted with the curse of honesty. I (as you've seen several times I'm sure) can be quite blunt. Part of my humor stems from pointing out the obvious.
0 Replies