There's no radical left in America.

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 11:18 pm
Quote:
P. S. I suspect what your next argument will be.

And what would that be?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2006 11:27 pm
georgeob1 wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
[Oh I get it, Miss Georgeob1 is taking after Miss McGentrix with the girly insinuations.

I know the facts, that I choose not to play the mine is bigger than yours game reveals nothing except perhaps that you would not want to play poker with me. So the ball is in okie's court awaiting his answer.

I think your personal fantasies are getting in the way of your argument. However it is OK by me.

Wow! It's OK by you? That makes my day!

Why do you guys keep referring to my argument. I haven't fashioned an argument. When I do, you will know it. I don't know what your fantasies are (gag me with a spoon! Juast typing that makes me want to hurl!) and I don't care to. And, for sure, you don't have a clue about mine. I am simply stating facts that you and Miss McGentrix love to hurl girly insinuations.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 08:39 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
I haven't fashioned an argument.

Nothing there with which to argue.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 09:41 am
timberlandko wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Oh great, another girly insinuation. So we now can add Miss Timberlandko to the A2K list of girly insinuators.

Here are the current ratings:

1) Miss McGentrix
2) Miss cjhsa
3) Miss georgeob1
4) Miss-tery Girl
5) Miss Timberlandko

Keep up the good work, guys!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 09:41 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

And what would that be?

Does this guy EVER answer a question?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 10:57 am
Roxxanne, allow me to take this opportunity to extend to you my sincerest thanks and deepest appreciation for your having specifically included me in your enemies list. I hope I will continue to merit the esteem and honor so bestowed, and assure you I shall endeavor to do so.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 11:22 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

And what would that be?

If we were playing chess, I would anticipate your moves (your arguments), but I would be stupid to help you out by telling you what they should be before you make them. Chess opponents aren't always smart enough to see the best move, and in your case, you may not recognize the best arguments that you can make, so why should I tell you? You might be, I don't know yet, but when you claimed a single payer might save 70%, that would be a little like situating your king and queen in double jeopardy of a knight, in other words a very stupid move or stupid argument. So I await your next grandiose claim about health care (or move.)

By the way, where is your patience? I can't spend 24 hours a day on this forum.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 05:26 pm
Roxxanne,
whats a "girly-insinuation"?

Also,let me join Timber in expressing my deepest thanks and sincere appreciation for adding me to your enemies list.
Looking at the names on the list,I am honored to be in such esteemed company.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:03 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
timberlandko wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Oh great, another girly insinuation. So we now can add Miss Timberlandko to the A2K list of girly insinuators.

Here are the current ratings:

1) Miss McGentrix
2) Miss cjhsa
3) Miss georgeob1
4) Miss-tery Girl
5) Miss Timberlandko

Keep up the good work, guys!

This is a very peculiar response.

It would seem to suggest that failing men should be considered feminine.

Sort of like the Neanderthal HS Football Coach that insists upon calling ill favored player, "ladies."

But wait, this is Roxxxxxxanne who is engaging in the "You faggot!" mode of attack.

Roxie who, in previous incarnations, trumpeted a transgender status.

It's a puzzlement.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:05 am
Now you are beginning to sound like Gilbert and Sullivan.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:07 am
Lightwizard wrote:

You mean - Rogers and Hammerstein.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:11 am
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:

I thought it was Bartles and James.

Or was it Bert and Ernie?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:14 am
"It's a puzzlement" is ripped out of "The King and I," but the rest of the patter resembles something from "Trial By Jury."

I suspect mixing Bartles and James, and Bert and Ernie could cause such mental indigestion.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:51 am
Lightwizard wrote:
"It's a puzzlement" is ripped out of "The King and I," but the rest of the patter resembles something from "Trial By Jury."

I suspect mixing Bartles and James, and Bert and Ernie could cause such mental indigestion.

Leave it to you LW to characterize an allusion to a Broadway play as being "ripped out," and leave it to you to be incapable of simply acknowledging a mistake with some grace.

Check your sources, "The King and I" is a Rogers and Hammerstein production, not Gilbert and Sullivan's
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 01:08 am
Lightwizard wrote:

Well,if you are old enough to understand the Bartles and James reference,then you would know I was trying to make a joke,
Apparently it was a poor one.

And everybody knows who Bert and Ernie are.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 08:40 am
Finn, you'd better lay off the drinking. I did not say "The King and I" was by Gilbert and Sullivan, but apparantly you don't know "Trial By Jury" is. Unless you don't know what "rest of" means.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 08:48 am
I know who are Larry Moe and Curley. Take it from Shemp.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 08:51 am
okie wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

And what would that be?

If we were playing chess, I would anticipate your moves (your arguments), but I would be stupid to help you out by telling you what they should be before you make them. Chess opponents aren't always smart enough to see the best move, and in your case, you may not recognize the best arguments that you can make, so why should I tell you? You might be, I don't know yet, but when you claimed a single payer might save 70%, that would be a little like situating your king and queen in double jeopardy of a knight, in other words a very stupid move or stupid argument. So I await your next grandiose claim about health care (or move.)

By the way, where is your patience? I can't spend 24 hours a day on this forum.

I already admitted the estimate was high, I did hear that figure on a talk show, I researched it and found that it actually could be high as 50%.

What is stupid as well as dishonest is for you to keep quoting the 70% figure when I immediately admitted it was high. You also appear very stupid to claim that you know what my next move will be. Obviously, you didn't and still don't.

So we are back to square one, how much do YOU think a single payer system could potentially save in administrative costs? If you think it is zero, say it is zero.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 09:02 am
Quote:
Roxie who, in previous incarnations, trumpeted a transgender status.
---finn d'abuzz

I am neither a re-incarnation or transgendered. I could get this post removed but I won't bother as I would prefer to respond to it.

The adult thing to do is when you have something to say, say it. Insinuations are typical of what a teenage girl (not woman) would do. If you want to act like a girl, that is fine with me, just realize that you are doing it.

One of Bill Maher's funniest routines was a bit on how "girly" George Bush is. Of all the forums I have ever visited, the a2k is the most humorless, you guys can NEVER take a joke.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 09:04 am
mysteryman wrote:
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:

I thought it was Bartles and James.

Or was it Bert and Ernie?

You strike me more as a 20/20 type of guy. Smile
0 Replies