Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:00 pm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/images/msnbc/logo01.gif

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 164962 responses

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
85%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
5%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
8%

I don't know.
2%

MSNBC

Please vote !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,370 • Replies: 118
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:48 pm
Hey, know what I just noticed? 85% of the readers on MSNBC that vote in online polls are a bunch of yellow-dog liberals that follow the left-winged propaganda machine.

Interesting!
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:50 pm
Quote:
No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.

I really would love to meet the 8% who voted this...if only to see how it is possible for one to have their head stuck so firmly up their own ass.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:51 pm
JustanObserver wrote:
Quote:

I really would love to meet the 8% who voted this...if only to see how it is possible for one to have their head stuck so firmly up their own ass.

look right above you Laughing
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:51 pm
http://www.ncpp.org/msnbc.htm

"Also on its MSNBC.com web page it has what it calls a National Internet Focus Group run by SpeakOut.com. This web focus group gives anyone who chooses to participate the opportunity to express a second-by-second reaction to key prime-time speeches. Erik Sorenson, the head of MSNBC said, "we'll be able to go directly to the people and find out what they're thinking." If he means a representative sample, we disagree."

So do I.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:55 pm
Be honest, McG, you voted the "No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors." right? I mean, even you have to admit he's made "a few missteps," right?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:55 pm
whoa there bear. Before you go to far, I would not say that as I don't feel it to be true. I voted in the smaller, 5% group. You should know that.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 01:01 pm
There are a few brainiacs out there who think Bush has done a superlative job. They said as much on another thread.

Of course, they may have just wanted to get a rise out of people. I mean, they couldn't really have meant that, could they?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 09:20 pm
The far right had sent their paid employees to infest the forums to create an atmoshere like the radio talk shows. You seethesamenames repeatingthe same talking points. That 'morkat' even quoted the Heritage organisation of which he is probably a member or paid employee.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 11:41 am
Bush has needlessly killed perhaps over 100,000 people. Clinton got a blow job and was impeached. Bush should be impeached, tried for crimes against humanity and, when found guilty -- EXECUTED!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 12:35 pm
It wasn't that Clinton got a blowjob, I applaud him for that, it's that he called a press conference and told the world "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinski."

Forget the blowjob, that wasn't important at all.

Your observations are noted though for how wrong they are and how completely inane they appear.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:19 pm
McGentrix wrote:
It wasn't that Clinton got a blowjob, I applaud him for that, it's that he called a press conference and told the world "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinski."

It's an impeachable offense to lie to the press?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:29 pm
Now there's a question that Bush doesn't want to see the answer to.

I wonder if people will admit that Bush is a liar when faced with his outright lies about wiretaps and the need for a judge back in 2004. Somehow, I doubt it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:46 pm
"outright lies about wiretaps"?

Hmmmm...
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:50 pm
Yes, yes, yes.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:52 pm
Outright disregard for the laws and liberties of your own people while purporting to bring freedom to the oil bearing nations of the world.
hmmmmm
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 01:59 pm
Yes, solely on the basis of being an asshole. It's in the constitution, "There shall not be an asshole in the whitehouse, assholes shall be restricted to the house of representatives" Article 5.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 02:01 pm
**** = rectal orifice
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 02:02 pm
joefromchicago wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

It's an impeachable offense to lie to the press?

To which one could then take a page from McG's own book, and comment to him:

McGentrix wrote:
Your observations are noted though for how wrong they are and how completely inane they appear.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2005 02:11 pm
actually the original line in Article 5 of the Constitution said "Ther shall not be a christian in the whitehouse" but that was edit to read "there shall not be a **** in the whitehouse" thinking that would provide broader inclusive coverage.
0 Replies