sublime1

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:11 pm
How can you think clowns are scary?

http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/00639989.detail.a.jpg
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:35 pm
There's a clown that lives down the street from me....

when she's going off to do one of her gigs, I can't even look at her.

I could never imagine a clown be a "hotti"
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 12:52 pm
I've known several adults who are scared of clowns. It's just one of those things.

But I promise Chai Tea, I will do all I can not to scare you. I'm a really friendly clown. Honest.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 01:16 pm
yeah right, you're the worst kind.....

oooo, I promise, I won't scare you......come over here behind this building.....no one will see.....

Seriously though rate - I think a lot of people don't like clowns, both children and adults.

Fortunately, I've heard professional clowns say that if they can tell the child isn't too keen on the experience, they'll avoid them.

Generally, I don't like being around people in costumes. Even just masks

There's this feeling of....What are they hiding about themselves.....
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 02:23 pm
One of the first things new clowns learn is that not everyone likes clowns, and many are petrified of them. In any setting I find myself in, I have to be careful to watch the initial reaction of people when they make eye contact with me in order to try to gauge whether my approaching them is welcome or not. Children are rather easy to read. They immediately tend to flinch and turn toward a parent. Teenagers and adults are a bit harder to read.

Thankfully I have only ever misread someone once, and that was about a year ago at a city festival when a couple of teenagers went shrieking down the street as I approached them. Of course, they may have only been acting, but I don't think so. Of course, then there are the people who like to scare their clown-fearing friends who tell me to go give their friend a hug. I tend to approach those adults very slowly and fully expecting to see signs of fear as I near them.

Ah well, the life of a clown is never dull.
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 07:30 pm
i dont like clowns and i think i can write how i feel like wit or wit out gd english
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 12:14 pm
Breezi--

You can write as you please--but will anyone choose to read your writing?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 12:51 pm
Yo minez gurl is like, a sEveN, or at leeest B4 I hit her wit a bat 2 da face. NoW sheee like a 2 becuz sheee look lik a retahd.
0 Replies

breezi2k5

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 04:54 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Yo minez gurl is like, a sEveN, or at leeest B4 I hit her wit a bat 2 da face. NoW sheee like a 2 becuz sheee look lik a retahd.
what the **** did u just say??????????????/
0 Replies

subtleone

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 09:47 pm
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

-Jack Handy
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2006 09:51 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Is this survey in Centimetres or inches?

Haha, you are priceless Spanky!! http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/cheekkiss.gif
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2006 04:58 am
new boyfriend definately gets a 10 for body. yay!!!!!!
0 Replies