Parting of the Red sea?

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 04:14 pm
I know that everyone wants proof when they cannot see the invisible. That's just it tho, who can KNOW something that IS invisible? I understand how you guys can go by this. It's very hard to explain, it's more of a *feeling* than anything. A knowing, a complete peace that noone or nothing else in this world can even fathom. I searched for happiness everywhere for many years. Trust me, life is not easy just because 'we are Christian', but I know I have the faith to get me thru this life so I can enjoy the next one. That's what matters most, is the next life. When I found happiness nowhere at all, I was filled by HIM, our creator. Like I said, there's nothing anyone can do to shake this, or come close. I never thought I would find this. I'm so glad I did. He's waiting for everyone to come to him. He's not the one who leaves us, but we are the only ones who decide on whether we actualy get to know him or not. I know there's people who try, but let me tell you, if you just try sometime when you feel in your heart it's best, it's all well worth it.

I'm not saying this is proof that the red sea was parted. Esp. the ones who never believe in anything they don't want to. :wink:

Go ahead, bash it all you want. I only found it interesting, and I'm sure there's other people out there who like to learn about these things.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33168

Wanda
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,167 • Replies: 81
No top replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 06:39 pm
Very interesting article. I would imagine if there were a way to bring these articles up from the bottom of the sea and get the coral off and date them and they were proven to be chariot wheels, it would definitely have to raise some questions.

We will have to wait and see I guess.
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 10:50 pm
Yes momma, I've been doing alot of research on things being discovered lately. It's all so amazing what they are finding...such as the annointing oil that will be put on the 144,000 elect in the last days. There is one special ingredient in it that was only made in the Biblical era.

Just so much....and yet so much to go.

I enjoy studying.

Wanda
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 10:51 pm
I personally do not think they will ever find anything to positively prove the Bible. Christianity is based upon faith and not proof. If they were to find undisputable proof, what would that do to faith?
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:06 pm
Oh, I know this momma.

There is no absolute proof. It's only faith.

I just like to study it. It's interesting.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:09 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
I personally do not think they will ever find anything to positively prove the Bible. Christianity is based upon faith and not proof. If they were to find undisputable proof, what would that do to faith?

It would prove that those of faith have not had hope and faith in vain. Of course, this would only be of interest to those who scorn the believer.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:11 pm
Quite true, Intrepid. I'm not sure that even if they found concrete proof it would do all that much good. I think no matter what, some will never choose to believe.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:13 pm
Has anyone considered the fact that, even if these artifacts ARE chariots, they could be from a shipwreck or two, deposited there during some form of invasion operation?

Military equipment is to be found on the sea bed all over the world. Viking swords and shields, 16th century cannon, cannonballs, WW2 tanks, lorries, you name it.

As Tom Jones would say......it's not unusual.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:15 pm
Yes, Lord, I have considered that. All things are possible and nothing is impossible.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:19 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Yes, Lord, I have considered that. All things are possible and nothing is impossible.

So, you're giving the Flying Spaghetti Monster the benefit of the doubt then?
0 Replies

Im the other one

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:22 pm
There is one. I've seen him.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:27 pm
No, that's just DrewDad!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:29 pm
Drewdad is the Spaghetti Monster?

Or is he just the Pirate version?

<my faith could possibly be shattered by your answers, so be gentle>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:30 pm
Re: Parting of the Red sea?
Wanda,

If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:32 pm
Wanda said:

Quote:
who can KNOW something that IS invisible?

Have you ever smelled a fart ?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:34 pm
Have you ever smelt god?

I think olfactorily visible counts as seen.....heheehheehe...ahem.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:34 pm
Wanda,

I think LionTamerX has you there! :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:38 pm
Sorry to be crude, but...
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:43 pm
Wow. I guess this is what they mean by "taking the Bible literally".
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 11:50 pm
LionTamerX,

Well, you made the point. That's what matters.
0 Replies