Girls attitude wanted. Is it mad?

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 03:06 pm
Hi Girls,
I have a question and want your views about my situation.
I love agirl who studies at my university. I don't know her. Just see herfrom time to time at the uni.. she studies computer i guess and i study arts.I'm post grad. student 30 yo an dshe is a undergrad and 23-4yo.
my chances for finding a pretext to get close to her is 0. we even don't study in the same faculties. I have tried some of the uni-parties to see her and get close toher but it seems that she's not much of a party goer. I only see her sometimes drninking coffee with some friends in the univerrsity main hall. I really love her. At this age i feel it's high time for me to get setteld down and marry and have a family. i have a good job and income.
sometimes i feel i should go to her and directly tell her . but feelthat it's mad. she 'll either think i'm carzy or i'm pulling her leg.
my questions for the girls:
how whould you feel if a man whome you don't know and have never talked to you came toyou and said:
I love you.let's geto know each other and consider the possibility of a marriage?
is't crazy?
please show me a way. and look at the problem from a west-european/north-american perspective and culture. I know that in some cultures it's totally ok.
thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 836 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 03:11 pm
Have you actually ever spoken to her? Not trying to be rude, just curious
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 03:15 pm
Yes. It's insane to walk up to someone and tell them you love them and are considering marrying them when you don't know them at all and have nothing in common. She will think you're stalking.

You either have to find something in common with her and get to know her through that, or you should look for someone who shares your interests.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 03:24 pm
For a 30 year old man, I think you use the word love too easily. Have you met our friend Diana?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 03:31 pm
J_B wrote:
For a 30 year old man, I think you use the word love too easily. Have you met our friend Diana?

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 03:32 pm
Re: Girls attitude wanted. Is it mad?
The only part of you that loves her is your pee pee.
If you came up to me and said that, I'd laugh at you and ask if you were joking.

If you want to get to know her better, do so and say so but leave out the love and marriage part. You don't know her and you might find that once she opens her mouth, you don't "love" her anymore.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 04:57 pm
I think you should hit her over the head with club and drag her back to your cave.

OK, here's my real response:
How about instead of: "Hello. We don't know each other, but I love you, let's get married and make babies."
Try: "Hi, My name is Antonio. I've seen you around and would like to invite you to have coffee with me this afternoon?"
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 05:03 pm
I had a friend who met her first husband by his riding the elevator in a medical center repeatedly around the time he knew she used that elevator. He said some pleasant thing and asked her if she like some coffee, and they ended up dating and marrying.

Boy, did that one ever not work out...
0 Replies

Antonio2003

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:58 am
Thanks Folks
Thanks for the advice folks.
I have never talked to her, Crazielady.
And you are right Bella Dea. I can't wait to get her into my bed.
She's a model. around 178cm tall and exteremly beautiful.
One of those girls that men daren't to get close to cuz of fear of being turned down. She's always with some girls. I have never seen her talking to a boy ( might be a lez, LOL). What ever she's I have to........... Oh well, just being silly. I have real intentions of making babies.
She's driven me out of my mind. That's why I'm talking like this about love at the age of 30, J_B.
I'll take your advice Green Witch. It sounds reasonable.
thanks again
Antonio
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 06:52 pm
Sounds like lust; not love. Not that there is anything wrong with that in itself; but she has so much power over you right now without even knowing you it's silly!

I agree with introducing yourself and asking her out sometime. You might find you can't stand her. Or you might decide she is worth pursuing just for the boink. I don't know. Just take it slow n' easy, Antonio.

cheers Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 09:11 pm
What can I say from here... following your adoration rarely works out.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 10:00 am
Making the first approach towards a woman that you are really, really attracted to, is probably one of the most difficult things for a man to do, IMO.

I would rather have root canal, than to go through that again.

Don't, whatever you do, go at it like a bull in a china shop.

Take a deep breath, be a gentleman about it, and ask her if she would like to go for a coffee.

She will know what you mean, without you waffling on about how you love her, and want to give her your children. If she turns you down, at least she will not be doing it because she thinks you're a fruitcake.

If you're rejected, smile politely and thank her anyway, return home, close the door, and eat ice cream for a week whilst watching "Love Story". Nobody will be any the wiser.
0 Replies