Why me? (A story of steriotype)

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 11:45 am
I see from all the recent threads that the women around here hate men. It's sad really for us guys. Alot of us, myself included, always try their hardest to treat their girls right. I love women. I have alot of girls who are friends (almost more than I have guy-friends) and I really sincerely like most girls. And you ladies say you hate all men. I don't hate you...
So, why do you hate me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 11:52 am
Eh I only hate men when one hurt me, but in honestly I don't hate them entirely... my thread was just for venting purposes more or less...

Some men I don't care for and others are awesome
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 12:04 pm
Oh, sister, when I come to lie in your arms
You should not treat me like a stranger.
Our Father would not like the way that you act
And you must realize the danger.

Oh, sister, am I not a brother to you
And one deserving of affection?
And is our purpose not the same on this earth,
To love and follow his direction?

We grew up together
From the cradle to the grave
We died and were reborn
And then mysteriously saved.

Oh, sister, when I come to knock on your door,
Don't turn away, you'll create sorrow.
Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore
You may not see me tomorrow.

Dylan
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 12:13 pm
CrazyDiamond - I didn't know you were a guy!

Guess when I see the Crazy part I think of CL

I don't hate men.

Using the word 'hate' loosely, I hate people who don't use the brains God gave them. That's #1

I hate people who make assumptions about another persons intelligence, based on their gender.

I hate people who play games. Like guilt trips, or those that play the avoidance game.

I hate anyone who acts like a used car salesman.

Some of these people just happen to be men.
But men certainly haven't cornered the market.

Again, you can substitute a much milder word than hate.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:08 pm
Ooooh edgar, I love that song! Spreading the love between the brothers and sisters.

Me, I don't hate men. I like 'em a little too much for my own good sometimes. I don't like punk azzes tho Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:23 pm
Re: Why me? (A story of steriotype)
CrazyDiamond wrote:
I see from all the recent threads that the women around here hate men. It's sad really for us guys. Alot of us, myself included, always try their hardest to treat their girls right. I love women. I have alot of girls who are friends (almost more than I have guy-friends) and I really sincerely like most girls. And you ladies say you hate all men. I don't hate you...
So, why do you hate me?

Thre are very few women who hate men around here. Most of us love them to death!

I think you are exaggerating a bit. I know of one specific incident where there was a thread started about hating men (you know who you are you bad girl!). Women hating a specific man, that's different. That's personal. But overall, I dont know where you'd get that from.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:25 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

I I know of one specific incident where there was a thread started about hating men (you know who you are you bad girl!). Women hating a specific man, that's different. That's personal.

whistles to herself quietly Embarrassed Laughing
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:37 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:45 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

I I know of one specific incident where there was a thread started about hating men (you know who you are you bad girl!). Women hating a specific man, that's different. That's personal.

whistles to herself quietly Embarrassed Laughing

Mr. Green
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:54 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

Hey Chai....what do I have to do today, to get you to go out with me? Is there anything we can do to come to an agreement, right now? What if I get my friend who can give you a strong referral? You said you DO see a benefit in going out with me, right? So then what's keeping you from finalizing this, right now, TODAY? Let's do this....I'll pick you up 8pm Thursday, unless Wednesday works better for you? Just pick when.

But seriously, I'm the same way. I try to treat all bitches with respect.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 03:15 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

Hey Chai....what do I have to do today, to get you to go out with me? Is there anything we can do to come to an agreement, right now? What if I get my friend who can give you a strong referral? You said you DO see a benefit in going out with me, right? So then what's keeping you from finalizing this, right now, TODAY? Let's do this....I'll pick you up 8pm Thursday, unless Wednesday works better for you? Just pick when.

In the same catagory with used car salesmen are people who work at fitness clubs (don't get me started), employees of radio shack (no woman in the world can understand why that place remains in business anyway, and those people that stand around in the mall and try to take your hand and massage some lotion into it.

ok, I'm warmed up now.....people who say stuff like "if there was a way for you to (fill in the blank), you'd want to know more about it, wouldn't you?

Men (and in this case it is men), who are about half your age who stand around and when you accidently or coincidentally make eye contact with them for a nano-second, look at you like "I know you want me. I've never made enough money in a year to fill out a tax return, but you.......want..........me.

Uh, no. As a matter of fact, you make me retch.

BTW Slappy, you left out this question.....How much can you afford for a payment each month? Really! We can get you into this baby at that price, and the loan will only last 498 months!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 03:23 pm
CrazyDiamond wrote:
So, why do you hate me?

You're just as bad as the girl who opened the thread about "I hate men" -
she generalizes, you generalize. She's probably nice, you're probably
nice. Hey, maybe the two of you should get together and work out all
the misconceptions you have about women, and she has about men. Wink
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 03:25 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
CrazyDiamond wrote:
So, why do you hate me?

You're just as bad as the girl who opened the thread about "I hate men" -
she generalizes, you generalize. She's probably nice, you're probably
nice. Hey, maybe the two of you should get together and work out all
the misconceptions you have about women, and she has about men. Wink

hehehe.... I am nice... confused... but nice Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 03:26 pm
Look I even made a new thread to show you I also love men

I LOVE MEN Cool
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:40 pm
Chai, I have no clue how Radio Shack is in business also. I call it "Idiot Shack." The electronics are terrible, and they hire brain dead zombies. They sell tons of adapters, cables, and connectors, ect. I'd bet that's the bulk of their business.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:47 pm
OK, so meet me on Wednesday at 8:30 at Radio Shack that's in the space where Super Cuts used to be.

Not the Super Cuts that was over at the place that was a Lads & Dads tog shop, the Super Cuts that took over the space where the Used CD place was.

There's a Subway that used to be a CiCi's Pizza nearby. After 7pm it's two for one on any sub you want.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 07:25 pm
Okay, maybe I exaggerated, but you know, we hear alot of the 'I hate men' ranting. And I'm not talking about just in this forum, I'm talking about in regular life; even if you don't say it to us, I know you say things like that to your girlfriends behind our backs (trust me, I've got two sisters). But, hey, I'm not complaining, I still love ya'll; I'm just making a point. Wink

Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Right on, brotha Cool
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:24 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
CrazyDiamond - I didn't know you were a guy!

Guess when I see the Crazy part I think of CL

My thoughts exactly!!
0 Replies