Love at First Sight?

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:38 pm
O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;
Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!
So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,
As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.
The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.
Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight!
For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night

-----------------------------------
I saw her Tuesday, her birthday. It seems like forever ago. I have never, ever had a relationship blossom so quickly, it is like we have known each other all our lives. We ahve known each other only a few weeks but our time together is amazing, we are like two little kids (we are bith middle aged) I was afraid to say what "I love you" but she said it first. When I left early Wednesday AM, she told me how much she is going to miss me (and I told her) I guess this is what is called being in "boing."

Peter called me last night, he is really pushing me to see if I will be a viable candidate to be his live-in mistress. I halfway agreed to spend the weekend before Christmas with him up here. That was last night...now I am thinking, yeah, it is ONLY ONE weekend but it will take time away that I could be with my GF. I already told her about Peter and she says I should go for it ...

Sunday, we are going to the Cow Palace for the Dicken's Festival (which she usually plays in---we are both rather accomplished actors--- but she is too busy with her day job this year. )

Anyway, she should be home soon...God it's been two days since I have heard her sweet voice!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 618 • Replies: 1
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2006 10:29 am
Laughing

i wonder what ever happened..
to bella's best friend
0 Replies