tips on how to get girls

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:00 pm
i want a gf but cant get 1. if anyone has any tips. im very attractive and smart but noone just wants to take intrest in me. am I too short? well if anyone has any tips....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,619 • Replies: 23
No top replies

annifa

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:05 pm
Are you too short?

Oo that's a toughie. Funnily enough, I don't know. I wonder why.
I don't think there is a set way to get a girlfriend, I think it depends on the individual. It just happens.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:28 pm
What's too short? Under 5'?

I think personality has more to do with getting a girl to notice you than looks. It helps to be nice, but not like a doormat. When you meet a girl you like ask her questions about herself. If she is a student ask her about her studies, if she works- ask her about that. Really listen to what she says. Reply in a way that shows you heard her. The more you know about a person the better chance you have of connecting with them. Give compliments, but keep them simple like: "I like your shoes" or "I like the way you are wearing your hair" - women know when a man is being insincere, so keep it honest.

Pay the first time you take her out (women should start helping to pay after the first date IMHO). Show that you have manners - open the door for the woman. Laugh at her jokes (women have been taught to laugh at yours, but only if they like you). Call her within 48 hours of a date to say "thanks, I had a nice time - let's do something next week". Kissing is a big tell-tale sign if a woman likes you- If you get a little wet one on the lips you're hers, if get a dry peck on the check, or worse a hand shake, just go on to the next prospect. By the way, we want the man to make the first move for that kiss, it tells us he desires us and as liberated as we are - we still like to be pursued.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:31 pm
Maybe this will help...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:32 pm
You're welcome, by the way.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:56 pm
Something that hardly ever fails to arouse a girl's interest is a very nice (nice, not thump-thump-boomy) multi-channel sound system

..... in a sparkling, shiny-clean, late model German luxury coupe.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:58 pm
Fails dismally to arouse mine....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:01 pm
I'm with the rabbit on that one Timber.

That is a classic thread Kicky.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:02 pm
Oh, and if things progress from there, and she invites you to stop by for a home cooked dinner, or to stay for breakfast, its crunch time ... you gotta make a decision; they won't feed you unless they intend to keep you.
0 Replies

JamesMorrison

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:02 pm
It's really quite simple: Get a good job and/or become wealthy. Act humble and caring. Women find these attributes irresistible. Soon you will be beating them off with a stick. :wink:

JM
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:05 pm
I use chloroform.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:06 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Oh, and if things progress from there, and she invites you to stop by for a home cooked dinner, or to stay for breakfast, its crunch time ... you gotta make a decision; they won't feed you unless they intend to keep you.

Yes, food is love made visible
0 Replies

JamesMorrison

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:16 pm
Yeh, the puppy thing works well but the baby stratagem has the disadvantage that you might be mistaken for the father of a cute baby that could very well be--MARRIED! Not that that is always a discouraging factor.

JM
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:24 pm
Yes, I can see how women would be turned off by a guy walking around with a married baby. That would be pretty damn weird.
0 Replies

JamesMorrison

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:30 pm
kickycan

Excellent observation!

JM
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 01:32 am
I like to stand in the local park and feed the squirrels.

As women pass by, I say "Good morning" and then shake my nutbag at them.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 01:42 pm
tips on how to get girls
I think this question comes from a young teenager who has posted a similar question on making friends with the wrong crowd. If I'm right, then maybe someone has some less sophisticated advice?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 01:46 pm
What's less sophisticated than Chloroform? Smile
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:10 pm
Lord Ellpus' approach strikes me as a bit less dignified than gassing the object of desire ... but I supose its all subjective.

I've found sitting at the bar, square-knotting cherries together by their stems with my tongue piques the interest of some ladies.

I've heard even better effect can be achieved via licking one's own eyebrows, though that's a skill I've never been able to develop, so I can offer no firsthand appraisal of its merit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:23 pm
timberlandko wrote:

I've found sitting at the bar, square-knotting cherries together by their stems with my tongue piques the interest of some ladies.

Tell me.....how it is done?
0 Replies