Are you a great catch too?

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 11:27 pm
I love reading everyones opinion, so any thought that pops up in my head, inevitably ends up as a post. It's great to read what others think and get insight often a lot wiser than anything i could think of myself.

so here's another thing i've been pondering about lately....

Personally I think any guy who ends up with me would be lucky. why? because im kind, and caring and loving, trustworthy, etc. etc.
i realize i have my faults as well, and i realize people are looking for different things in relationships, but none the less I think i'm a good catch. now, does everyone think they are a great partner or do some people admit that they make a lousy boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,608 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:05 am
Women keep giving me their phone numbers, so I would imagine that I'm seen as a bit of a catch, I suppose.

Mind you, I am quite ugly, as I have a tongue like an adult flounder and can breathe through my ears, so I find their attraction to me a little bewildering.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:50 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Women keep giving me their phone numbers, so I would imagine that I'm seen as a bit of a catch, I suppose.

Mind you, I am quite ugly, as I have a tongue like an adult flounder and can breathe through my ears, so I find their attraction to me a little bewildering.

Nonsense. It's the Lyle Lovette/Julia Roberts - Billy Joel/Kristy Brinkley syndrome. It's not bewildering, it's pandemic.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:56 am
I think I'm a good catch, as far as looks go. But I am really insecure about a lot of things, and sometimes argumentative, so I have that to work on. But I am intelligent and can hold good conversation. So depending on your taste, I'm a good catch.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:59 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Well, you know that I've had the hots for you since we first met here on A2K...and panting after you has become a favorite pass time of mine.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:03 am
For a few people I would be a good catch, and for others I would make them miserable

It would really depend on how our personalities blended

If I love someone, then I am willing to sacrifice for them but to set boundaries also... I am affectionate and willing to give them their space when needed.. I don;t show them my jealousy at all and I will make them happy in anyway possible... When I find the right person I think I will be a great catch, I just have to be what they are looking for

When I love someone I accept them for their faults and all... I respect their opinion and in return expect them to do the same for me

So I guess my answer is yes and no.. eh?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:03 am
a good catch?

i will have to ask the Mister about that.. ;-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:04 am
Yes, but only if the bait is the right one Wink
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:05 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I....can breathe through my ears, so I find their attraction to me a little bewildering.

You can? Shocked

cool
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:06 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

Wit does more for lust than looks.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:08 am
No.

I'm self-centered, need much attention, am overly-sarcastic, and will sleep with multiple women.

But I like hugs.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:19 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
No.

I'm self-centered, need much attention, am overly-sarcastic, and will sleep with multiple women.

But I like hugs.

Wow you sound like all the guys I know... They have girls that like guys like you... they come from the internet and um... well I bet you can guess... you'd like my friends

And I bet you like hugs from woman so you can get closer to their chest.... Laughing
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:45 am
Crazielady420 wrote:

And I bet you like hugs from woman so you can get closer to their chest.... Laughing

Who doesn't Question
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:59 am
Questioner wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Who doesn't Question

Me Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:07 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Questioner wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Who doesn't Question

Me Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 11:10 am
I like hugs from women because it means my pickup line worked: "If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:22 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:

So, this flounder tongue, is it a strong swimmer?

How many laps can it last?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:07 pm
Yeah. The tongue does explain all those phone numbers, doesn't it?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:41 pm
What kind of tongue does an adult flounder have?

just curious...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:59 pm
Eva - do we need to explain this to eoe?

Your call.
0 Replies