The question Mike Wallace would ask George W. Bush

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:02 am
I did not even vote for Clinton and have in fact disparaged him frequently. Aside from that, Bush was the most unprepared, most destructive piece of offal ever to inhabit the White House.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:23 am
That's your opinion.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:24 am
goodfielder wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
And as always the moronic imbecilic left (the Clinton lovers) fail to see their own stupidity and failures. Now why is that?

Who you callin' a Clinton lover?? You Bushista you.

Silly isn't it Very Happy

Grrrr............
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:26 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I did not even vote for Clinton and have in fact disparaged him frequently. Aside from that, Bush was the most unprepared, most destructive piece of offal ever to inhabit the White House.

I thought you were going to say Carter for a second there.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 09:14 am
Re: The question Mike Wallace would ask George W. Bush
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
60 Minute's Mike Wallace has never been allowed to interview George W. Bush because Karl Rove and Karen Hughes has refused to allow it.

When asked what question he would ask President Bush, Wallace said it would be "What education, training and experience prepared you to be Commander in Chief?"

Great question!

BBB

Nah, it's a dumb question, especially now. Of course, given that Wallace has never been granted an interview with Bush, I suppose that Wallace has been sitting on that question since the 2000 election campaign, when it would have been at least slightly relevant. Now, however, after almost five years into Bush's administration, it's just a dumb question.
0 Replies