Now I am really confused!!!

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 08:32 pm
I just got a call from an old boyfriend, a software develpoer down the coast, really on again, off again but more like off...he was on me really on me a few months ago to move in with him. I didn't call him, and he didn't call me, so I forgot about him.

Now I have things going with my new GF and I thought I had given up men. Then he calls, said he opted to try starting something with a younger girl but it didn't work out, she wanted to party all the time and she didn't fit in in San Luis Obispo. Anyway, he is looking for a new LTR and he made it clear that he wouldn't mind taking care of the rest of my procedures, which could run between 10 and 50k.

Anyway, i think I need to check it out.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 833 • Replies: 16
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:11 pm
For the security? the interest? (I admit I am only guessing what ltr means.)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:28 pm
I don't know what LTR is either.

So what are you saying TwinP., that you are willing to have sex with this guy and dump your current relationship because he is willing to finance you?

It reminds me of the story of a glamorous woman sitting at a dinner table across from a man who says: "Will you sleep with me if I give you a million dollars?"
The woman answers: "Well, yes I guess I would".
The man replies: "Would you sleep with me if I give you $10?"
The woman says "What kind of woman do you think I am!?"
to which the man says: "I think we have established that, now we are just negotiating the price."
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:30 pm
LTR= Long Term Relationship??
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 10:38 pm
Not looking to retire?

Kidding, figured it was something like that.

I dunno, Twin, do you love either of these people? Why not be alone if not?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:05 am
Green Witch wrote:
I don't know what LTR is either.

So what are you saying TwinP., that you are willing to have sex with this guy and dump your current relationship because he is willing to finance you?

It reminds me of the story of a glamorous woman sitting at a dinner table across from a man who says: "Will you sleep with me if I give you a million dollars?"
The woman answers: "Well, yes I guess I would".
The man replies: "Would you sleep with me if I give you $10?"
The woman says "What kind of woman do you think I am!?"
to which the man says: "I think we have established that, now we are just negotiating the price."

Oh like I am the only woman in the world to consider what a guy can do for me materially?

Keep in mind my current relationship is platonic and would continue. LTR = long term relationship. He also wants me to dominate him which is intriguing to me as well.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:11 am
procedures-
meaning sex change?

And he is ok with this? Does he want to continue the relationship AFTER words too?
Or is he just looking to 'fill some time' until he finds someone else??
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:32 am
shewolfnm wrote:
procedures-
meaning sex change?

And he is ok with this? Does he want to continue the relationship AFTER words too?

This guy is definitely looking for LTR. I already had a vaginaplasty so I have a vagina and I am female. The main thing I need is a jaw and chin reconstruction, a lip reduction and augmentation, and maybe a cheek implant, I could also use a forehead contouring and lift, eye lid lift, I have thought about a boob job but I have heard that there might be a reduction in nipple sensation. That is not an acceptable trade-off IMO. Oh and then a facelift. Actually, my wish list could go to 100k.

I am in a financial position to get the necessary stuff done myself but not everything on my wish list.

That said, he loves the way I look now.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 09:35 am
shewolfnm wrote:
procedures-
meaning sex change?

BTW your signature "one part man- one part woman" Am I to infer you are androgynous? Are you a born male or female?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 10:00 am
no.
my signature , to me just means that, it takes the same combination to make us all.. no matter what.
And because of that, we are all equal.. no matter our skin color, our place in society, or beliefs, our sexual orientation, our bank book.. nothing puts one above the other.

so, basically.. he is offering to 'perfect you' in exchange for a relationship?

and the money is there?

err... go for it...
( had to edit to add) :

If that is what you are looking for.
Im not too sure I understand the problem? Just that he wants a LTR?
You can break that off at any time.
everyone does..
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 10:20 am
shewolfnm wrote:
no.
my signature , to me just means that, it takes the same combination to make us all.. no matter what.
And because of that, we are all equal.. no matter our skin color, our place in society, or beliefs, our sexual orientation, our bank book.. nothing puts one above the other.

I like that. And I am starting to think you are pretty cool. I was put off by a couple of your posts but it is so easy to get the wrong impression in this format.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 10:26 am
i am always full of bullsh*t jokes.
and alot of the times I joke about race, sex, .. you name it.
if it is offencive, I find it funny... ;-)

but im not hateful, angry, or rude..
just silly..
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 10:30 am
shewolfnm wrote:

so, basically.. he is offering to 'perfect you' in exchange for a relationship?

and the money is there?

err... go for it...
( had to edit to add) :

If that is what you are looking for.
Im not too sure I understand the problem? Just that he wants a LTR?
You can break that off at any time.
everyone does..

If my relationship with my platonic GF was further along, I would not consider it. What is confusing is that although bi, I was really leaning heavily toward women.

So I have nothing to lose (except time) pursuing it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 02:32 pm
Will he want to take the surgery back when the relationship ends?
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 08:51 am
dlowan wrote:
Will he want to take the surgery back when the relationship ends?

WTF? This guy is talking permanent. He is 62. He says we should have a good thirty years together, he is a health nut. Somenthing tells me he will outlive me. (I am not much younger than him although I get read for being 35-40.) He is even willing to buy a house for us on Monterey Bay so I can be close to San Francisco.

BUT if things do not work out in the long term, he will always have had the pleasure of my company. As good as I am, that is payment enough. Razz
0 Replies

TheSarge

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 08:32 am
Nikki,

Take it as it comes. Don't worry about moving in with him yet. Spend some time together and you'll eventually arrive at your decision.
0 Replies

twinpeaksnikki2

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 12:53 am
Wow, this guy is really interested in someone coming to live with him. He also feels that I could carry my own weight because of my sales skills. (He does RE and has new software project he is working on)

Anyway, he is coming up to see me agian the weekend before Christmas. Funny how things change... nine months ago, I would have jumped on this. But now with my GF, my great job and just loving life in the city, the prospect of being a kept woman in a beautiful home in SLO does not excite me.
0 Replies