More important than sex

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 05:51 pm
The other day, this chick says, "all you guys care about is sex." I said, "finish blowing me, and we'll discuss this later."

However, this is not true. Sex is not the most important thing to guys. There is something every guy would rather do than have sex. One thing, that every guy would agree, would come above sex.

Be part of a heist.

Every guy wants to be part of a heist.

And have a pet monkey. Monkeys rock. If I had a pet monkey, I'd put armor on him and give him a little sword, so we could fight. How pumped up would you be, if you're driving home from work, knowing there's a monkey in your house waiting, to do battle with you?

You could even teach the monkey to drive, so he can drive the getaway car during the heist.

So, what would you rather do than sex?

(I didn't exactly make this stuff up, it's part of Dane Cook's standup act).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 892 • Replies: 7
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 05:54 pm
I would love.. LOVE .. to wear full dark chain metal body armor, with high heel shoes.... SPIKE heels.. on a big ass Budweiser horse around town.
Long sword hanging from my back

and a banshee scream...

ohhhh yeahh.. I like it,... I said I LIKE IT LIKE THAT
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 06:53 pm
that's great, shewolf! You'd be so badass, you'd be my new idol, replacing Carrie Ann Moss in the Matrix movies. Speaking of which, I'd kill to be just like Trinity. Man. I'd kick SO much ass.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 06:56 pm
Can I be the pet monkey on Shewolf's horse?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 06:58 pm
I personally don't think shewolf needs a pet monkey, but I bet Slappy would take you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 06:58 pm
i do need a saddle nimh....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 07:10 pm
Hmmm.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 07:11 pm
I think I'd rather take my motorcycle to a track day than have a sex marathon. Can't wait until next spring.
0 Replies