PLANNING THREAD FOR THE 2004 FLORIDA ANNUAL GATHERING

Rae

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 09:14 pm
Sir Guatam.....tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Even if you can't be here when bigdice and urs are, I can guarantee that me, Misti, Letty and Phoenix are within close enough proximity to keep you company for a bit!

Let us know the exact dates and we'll all try to work around your schedule.

<forgive me 'all' in speaking for everyone!>
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 09:15 pm
P. S. Sir Guatam ~ if you can manage a visit to Florida in February or March ~ you will have attenance.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 04:46 am
I will let you know the dates as and when I get them. I am planning to take a week off (after my "work" in NY) and come down to Florida
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:39 am
damndamndamn
damndamndamn

We can't meet SuperG? damndamndamndamn

But the others? goodgoodgood

good
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 12:05 am
Yeah Gautam, good for you and us! We can't wait to meet you and to go pub hopping with you!

Ears are tuned in here ........... ????? Let us know????
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 01:13 am
Florida, here I come ... leaving in 5 days and counting down !!!
0 Replies

mckenzie

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 01:15 am
A few days along the "Nature Coast" and on Sanibel, a few days in Fort Lauderdale (Sawgrass Mills awaits), two weeks in the Keys, and dawdling up the Atlantic coast before heading home.

I can't wait!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 07:25 am
New York! Gautam - will you have any museum/lunch time while you're there?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:02 am
Lunch oh yes ! Museum - dont think so - will be too busy shopping !!! 5th Avenue here I come !!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 10:32 am
Sounds real nice, mckenzie! Say hi to Margaritaville from us european parrotheads, will ya!!!
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 10:35 am
i hope I'm able to come. I've gone to only 1 'offling gathering' in the past and it was a blast (that was pre-kids and pre-husband though)..so I hope everything works out that I can make it when y'all get all the planning done.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 10:37 am
BTW, I'm game anywhere in FL., Onyxelle suggested Orlando... a bit far from a beach for my taste, but you can do some awesome shopping there!!!

But since our winter just started here, way below freezing this morning (am I glad that I didn't have to get up then, or what???), I wanna have some serious sun in May!!!

beach, anyone?
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 10:38 am
You know where to find us, onyxelle!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 05:36 pm
and what's wrong with Daytona Beach? Everything. Very Happy

Incidentally, bigdice.

I Am Not the emeritus of the Cocoa gathering. Just cause I know depression songs, doesn't make me a dinosaur.. Laughing
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:22 am
Who said something about Jurassic Park?

You know, Letty, actually, me and urs like it in Daytona! The Raceway, the Corvette Museum, the Beach, the bikes, and up north from Daytona, there's a little beach with completely red sand, you know which one I mean? ;-) Been there too, Letty, and would love to go there again!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:34 am
Oh me oh my, I am already missing all of you and want to be there with you so badly. Crying or Very sad Definitely next time.

Gautam, are you sure you couldn't get some time off during the first week of April and come to San Francisco? There must be a way to make it seem vitally important for you to be there.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 06:52 pm
At this point in time, late April and early May appear OK...need to check with wife re family committments. Place wise, I am open to the members feelings re greatest "need to visit." At one point, we had talked about being on the West coast of Florida???? Somewhere near Phoenix. If we had connections, Seaside plus area would be neat; although, we probably wouldn't have a resident groupie.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 12:02 am
Hey guys, we don't care what you are or what you propose to be, we want you to be with us!

Please?
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 09:28 pm
Daytona would be fine with me. Never been there. We want to avoid the college kids...right? So, what dates are they on the beach?
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2003 08:35 pm
Way to go Mapleleaf ... !!!
0 Replies