How to treat Hemorrhoids - burning sensation

snehz

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 02:36 pm
Hi All,

I am suffering from Hemorrhoids for the past 2 years now and my condition has only worsen. Nowadays I am following a good diet and taking Fiber Supplement and Colace almost 3-4 times a day. I also use Preparation H with Applicator at night, in the morning and after bowel movements.

Normally in my case, when I start feeling better, I dont have problem for like around 15 days, but if something goes wrong in my diet and I again have the problem for one day, it persits for around a week and slowly goes off. In short, when it comes it remains for like a week Sad.

I think the biggest problem in my case is not during the bowel movement in the morning but the discomforat and specially the burning sensation that lasts almost for the whole day (for like a week Sad ). I also sometimes have a read bad pricking sensation while making bowel movement. Its like a ping pricking you. Did anyone have such a problem Question how to tackle this one Question

I am running out of all the solutions right now. I am not sure what I should do to cure myself. When I go to the doctor and they check up, they say they cant see much (i guess in my case the hemorrhoids come and go and cant be seen always )and ask me to just increase my intake of fiber...

Can someone please help me in figuring out how to cure the burning sensation specially and how to get rid of hemorrhoids Question Is there someone who had this problem for like an year or more continuously and who finally got cured Question Can you please guide me...I would really really appreciate it.

Also, are there any specific exercises that I should follow to soothe or get rid of hemorrhoids Question

Hope to get some great feedback soon. Rolling Eyes

Thanks so much.

Takecare,
Snehz
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 53,895 • Replies: 21
Topic Closed
No top replies

Noddy24

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 03:48 pm
Snehz--

Welcome to A2K.

I have no short term solutions, but long-range, if you are at all overweight, you'll find that your discomfort will decrease as the pounds peel off.
eoe

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 05:17 pm
First of all, never strain. Keep your bowels soft with whatever your body needs to allow that, fruit, prune juice, etc. (I'm sure you know). Stay away from the spicy stuff when an outbreak occurs.

Wear loose clothing. Nothing too fitting that will irritate. And please, if you're a woman, don't try to wear thong panties. To hell with those.

I never used the Prep H applicator. I've always used the suppositories. Perhaps a change might be in order. Couldn't hurt, right?

Outbreaks are rare for me these days and it's because whenever I feel even the slightest discomfort, I run for the Prep H and take it real easy with the diet and everything until I'm feeling better. And never ever strain.
hamburger

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 05:32 pm
banding
welcome sufferer ! had a similar problem some years ago. hemorrhoids can often be gotten rid of by...BANDING...(click on the link for explanation).
this is a simple and painless procedure that won't take more than about 15 minutes; mine were fixed at the outpatient clinic. i've not had a single re-occurence (wish i would have gone earlier). i still make sure i eat plenty of bran, fruits and vegetables; i also usually drink some "apollinaris" mineral water to stay regular.
i certainly sympathize with you. hope you'll be able to get help quickly ! hbg

ps. there was no "surgery" involved; no blood was spilled and i was able to drive home after a short rest.
0 Replies

hamburger

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 05:40 pm
banding
hello again ! here is an article from the...MAYO CLINIC...dealing with this ailment; hope you'll find the info you are looking for.
btw. i find the mayo clinic site an excellent reference site for all kinds of medical questions. hbg

"***ook under "treatment'
0 Replies

snehz

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:50 pm
Hi Eoe,

I never tried suppositories till date. Are they easy to insert. I find it difficult to insert Prep H applicator most of the times as the way is blocked by hemorrhoids. How do u tackle this scenario. Are suppositories easy to insert as compared to applicator.

Also, if someone can please guide me in what is the best position while inserting it, how to position the suppositories or applicator (which angle to my body etc), that will help immensely. I am sorry, I am asking lots of questions, but I am quite clueless here Sad

Please guide me in this regard. Hope to hear soon.
0 Replies

hamburger

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:56 pm
snehz : you surely should discuss this with your physician. if you don't get it treated properly, you could really be in a lot of pain - and perhaps be looking forward to a very nasty operation - in the not so distant future. the healing process for an operation can be quite lengthy - and the operation quite painful. hbg
0 Replies

eoe

Thu 17 Nov, 2005 11:02 pm
snehz wrote:
Also, if someone can please guide me in what is the best position while inserting it, how to position the suppositories or applicator (which angle to my body etc), that will help immensely. I am sorry, I am asking lots of questions, but I am quite clueless here Sad

Each box comes with explicit instructions.
0 Replies

houzer911

Fri 18 Nov, 2005 01:48 pm
acually, the operation may be a good solution for u...its approx 2 weeks recovery time and the chance of you having to deal with hemorrhoids ever again is very very slim. You dont even have to stay overnight at the hospital, same day surgery. That plus, they make the pain very tolerable nowadays.

I would definatly suggest you go check on it. I know a friend who got it done, she highly suggests it to everyone who is suffering from this.

Just gotta ask yourself if you would rather go through a week or so of pain, or every week of pain, and dreading the next time you have to go to the bathroom.
0 Replies

Chai

Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:06 pm
snehz

do you find it hard typing with one hand? Rolling Eyes

(search snehz other posts, has an intense interest in butts and inserting things into them, as well as curiostiy as to what a doctor "does" to you during an exam)
eoe

Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:16 pm
Thanks Chai. That's pretty much what I figured...
0 Replies

hamburger

Fri 18 Nov, 2005 04:27 pm
thanks for tipping us of, chai ! i was just getting the slightest bit suspicious - but thought a real sufferer might appreciate some advice. hbg
0 Replies

snehz

Sun 20 Nov, 2005 11:52 am
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Hi China Tea,

I am sorry. I am not sure why you got me wrong. Sad I was geniunely asking everyone all the questions on this group because I have been suffering a lot from hemorrhoids recently and my doctor was still pretty cool with it....that is the reason why most of my posts are realted to butt and inserting into it Sad

Hi Eoe and Hamburger,

Thanks a lot for your advice and please dont get me wrong.

I wont post such questions or ask anything more now before you all start hating me Sad
0 Replies

ysae

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 04:17 pm
@Noddy24,
I saw something about Rutin so just type in how to get rid of hemorrhoids and it will telly a whole lot about what to take but the thing that sugested is verry expensive
0 Replies

advice here

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 07:32 pm
Use witch hazel lay down as much as u can and have your legs open so the anus is not sqeezin it it gives some relief n wont stress yur anal as much my cure is helpin me I been applying ice it helps the burn... or even wen I have to drive I put ice n my anus... ha mayb funny but its helpful. U r pose to leave the ice on for 15 min but idc I use it more then 15 min baths dnt help me ice/witchhazel/prep h cream is my bfren :-). I still have hems. But it has gotten better its very small now Stay n bed as much as u can legs open n apply stuff I no this sucks but I rather lay n bed all day to heal instead of moving around with pain.... hope this help for u sweety
0 Replies

advice here

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 07:44 pm
@eoe,
ICE ICE ICE! ICE WEN U WALKING ICE WEN U LAYIN DOWN ICE WEN U DRIVEN ICE IS AN INSTANT RELIEF... things you will need: baby wipe (uncented), towel for wen ice drips, bed and prep h cream... wen your anal cools down u will notice less pain/burnin and after apply the cream for extra boost relief.... put ice cube n side baby wipe rap the ice in wipe... now apply to pain area INSTANT RELIEF RIGHT!!!
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Sat 15 Nov, 2014 10:08 pm
What a topic, lol

I guess that older prescriptions from docs and family members work very well.

Today, for wart removal doctors use freezing means, which it is painful sometimes, depending of the patient. In the past, the doctor used to go outside of the office, get into his car, lift up the hood, open the battery fill hole cover, and collect a few drops of battery acid.

He applied it over the wart, and after a week or two the wart was gone.

For hemorrhoids, the sensation of itching or burning was lowered using petroleum jelly. Using this cheap product allows you to save lots of money, plus it is said to be "stain free" for your underwear (it will come easy after washing), it avoids the area to become dry and by consequence avoids the return of "cracks" in the anus.

Use this product plus the new diet with more vegetables and or whatever others suggest you for the cure of your hemorrhoids, and I'll hope you will be okay again.
0 Replies

chonmapoom

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 12:22 pm
Cure for Hemorrhoids – 3 Ideas to Deal with as well as cure hemorrhoids
This is undoubtedly which hemorrhoids tend to be some thing truly awkward in addition to really annoying. As a result, numerous hemorrhoids victims would really like to learn about the therapy with regard to hemorrhoids. The actual cure with regard to hemorrhoids can be obtained by way of contemporary techniques and also the organic techniques.
The simplest cure with regard to hemorrhoids is actually through sustaining the actual gentleness of the stools. This can make sure they are move very easily without any discomfort. Sensible physical exercise, consuming lots of drinking water as well as fruit juices, restricting your own consumption associated with coffee in addition to low-fiber meals will help in delivering alleviation to hemorrhoids sufferers. Apart from these types of steps, additional organic remedy with regard to hemorrhoids range from the subsequent 3 ideas to cure and steer clear of hemorrhoids:
1. Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel is among the organic cure with regard to hemorrhoids. Witch Hazel is definitely an astringent also it can make your own hemorrhoids reduce in size simply because astringent is really a diminishing broker as well as due to which it can help to decrease how big your own hemorrhoids. Witch Hazels tend to be instead inexpensive plus they are obtainable through most pharmacies.
2. Sitz Bathing. Sitz bathing, since the title recommend, are in fact bathing exactly where a person sit down as well as shower. however, you simply sit down inside a mess or even swimming pool associated with tepid to warm water and also the drinking water is just sufficient to include your own buttocks as well as sides. Grab yourself a few Epsom Salts, after that thin down 2 glasses of Epsom Sodium within tepid to warm water. After that sit down within the Epsom Sodium answer, putting each your own legs higher upward to the actual upper body. This particular placement may distribute open up your own buttocks and can enable the answer to reduce your own hemorrhoids. You need to sit down within the answer once or twice every day as well as for around 20 min's every time.
3. Convey more dietary fiber. You need to consume much more dietary fiber simply because dietary fiber may make softer your own stools and so they additionally reinforce your own arteries at the anus. to acquire dietary fiber normally, you will get all of them through greatest supply, that is through veggie as well as fruit. Fruit such as melon, is actually loaded with dietary fiber. Additional fruit for example apple company, can also be a great dietary fiber supply. Apple company will additionally reinforce arteries within your body.
Presently there you've this, the actual 3 organic hemorrhoids remedy. With regard to hemorrhoids to recover actually quickerFree Content articles, be sure you usually keep up with the dryness of the anus region.Edit:Moderator(link removed)
0 Replies

Maxbond

Thu 7 May, 2015 04:48 am
You can follow this steps to treat hemorrhoids:

1. Clean the anal area after every bowel movement.

2. Fill a bath with warm water.

3 .You can use the topical cream which can reduce the pain of hemorrhoids.
0 Replies

Anelis

Thu 21 Jul, 2016 03:39 pm
How do you reduce the burning pain from the after affect of the hemorrhoids.
0 Replies