Rennes-le-chateau;what is the actual truth?

Badboy

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 08:55 am
I understand that the priest at the centre of the mystery make his living from masses for the dead etc but am puzzled by a number of things.

Why don't the authors of these books tell the truth and explain a few things which would be more interesting than their lies they tell?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 617 • Replies: 2
No top replies

fresco

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2005 01:13 pm
There have been various UK TV programmes on this fraud and its offshoot the Da Vinci Code. There is a thriving tourist industry based on these sites with a vested interest in maintaining the mystique.

Heres one reference partially answering your question and citing Tony Robinson as the TV investigator. Google references to him will provide more.

http://priory-of-sion.com/posd/baigent.html
0 Replies

Badboy

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 05:06 am
I have looked at websites like Paul Smith's,one thing puzzles me, his deathbed confession(admittely these are not given out,they are private),its seems his confessor was so shocked.

I myself have had an interesting thought on that one.
0 Replies